A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshad Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshad Bagheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshad Bagheri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bagheri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshad Bagheri MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farshad Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Farshad Bagheri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farshad Bagheri practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.