A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshad Karimpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshad Karimpour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimpour graduated from Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch.
Dr. Karimpour has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Norton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshad Karimpour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farshad Karimpour practice?
- Dr. Farshad Karimpour has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farshad Karimpour practices Family Medicine near Clintwood, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Norton, VA.
See Clintwood Primary Care Doctors.