A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshad Malekmehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshad Malekmehr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malekmehr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malekmehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshad Malekmehr, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Malekmehr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Malekmehr has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshad Malekmehr MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farshad Malekmehr practice?
- Dr. Farshad Malekmehr has 1 office location.
Dr. Farshad Malekmehr practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.