Dr. Farshad Malekmehr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Saved my husbands life!
Dr. Malekmehr was highly recommended by several doctors. He is very professional & personable. Very easy to talk to. Answered all our questions & didn't leave room till we understood everything . Surgèry went well & we are very pleased!

September 2nd, 2016
Experience with Dr. Malekmehr
I usually don't feel the need to type this type of review, but I feel grateful for my experience with Dr. Malekmehr. I was a lung cancer patient, and got lung surgery with Dr. Malekmehr. Not only was he successful in removing the lung cancer, but I was also very pleased with the doctor himself. He explained the procedure in great detail, so when it came time for the surgery, I fully trusted him. He was always on time, and always available when I needed to reach him. When we paged him, he immediately called back. I felt as though he truly cared about my well-being. He checked regularly on how I was feeling the days following the surgery. He visited me in my hospital room, and when I left the hospital, he called me daily. The surgery itself was a great success because it exceeded my expectations. I had a quicker recovery than expected. I was out of the hospital in only 2 days, and in about a week I was able to return to my daily routine. I was also very pleased by the scars left behind--not only were they very small incisions, but they're hardly noticeable. Before the surgery we had been considering several other doctors, but we are very happy to have chosen Dr. Malekmehr among other surgeons. If he has the time to take you for your next cardiovascular procedure, you'd be lucky.

September 2nd, 2016
The office staff and his assistants were very good.The Doctor was a caring and efficient. I had a leg surgery for Varicose veins and almost instantly the leg was better!!