A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshad Shafizadeh is Excellent. Dr. Shafizadeh has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 26 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshad Shafizadeh, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafizadeh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shafizadeh has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shafizadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Farshad Shafizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile