Dr. Farshad Shafizadeh MD, PC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
skilled surgeon, caring doctor
I went to Dr. shafizadeh after another urologist totally botched my last surgery. he has been amazing. wish I had found him first.

March 11th, 2017
Certainly would give him and the staff a 5 star rating.
The doctor went out of his way to have his staff show me how to do a procedure at home . Very impressed with his approach to helping me deal with my medical problem. Staff was very professional.

February 23rd, 2017
Should have listened to him the first time
I went to Dr. Shafizadeh initially when my PSA began climbing up. Due to my complicated health issues and advanced age, he advised that we take a wait and see approach and to not rush to surgery as the end result could be worst that my elevated PSA. I liked him alot and was ok with his plan. But then my wife (who meant well I know) saw some urologist on TV and insisted that I go for a second opinion. Five minutes into our office visit with this other urologist, he had me booked for unnecessary surgery which has resulted in 2 infections and severe incontinence. Well, I went back to Dr. Shafizadeh who not only took me back as a patient but has been wonderful in trying to improve my quality of life. I should have listened to him the first time. He is a really compassionate, caring guy who went into medicine to help others.

January 18th, 2017
Fabulous doctor! highly recommend
I was sent to Dr. Shafizadeh by my GP for prostate issues. He is very understanding and knows alot. He also seems to really care about his patients.

January 15th, 2017
Best doctor, also a genuinely nice person
I went to see Dr.shafizadeh for a complicated bladder issue that I have been suffering with for years. I had lost all hope but he spent time listening to me and explaining what could realistically be done to improve my condition. I am now 50 percent better,which is more than any other urologist ever did for me. He is a fabulous doctor..

December 16th, 2016
Great doctor. Very smart and nice.
Very happy with the results of my bladder lift surgery. I also like his bedside manner.

December 13th, 2016
Really like Dr. Shafizadeh
Went to Dr. Shafizadeh at the recommendation of my internist because of elevated PSA. I feel that I am in excellent hands because Dr. Shafizadeh consistently explains all of my treatment options at every step and we make decisions together.

December 1st, 2016
Fantastic doctor who provided me with wonderful care
My marriage and self-esteem had been suffering for years. I finally went to Dr. Shafizadeh, who is head of sexual health at the hospital near me and because he was on top doctors list. Not only is he smart, but he is so kind and easy to talk to about something very private and humiliating. It has been 6 months since I began treatment and I feel like a new man. There are no words to express my thanks.

November 13th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
My husband received wonderful, skilled care from dr

January 9th, 2016
a rare find: an honest, caring doctor
So rare to find a caring, thoughtful doctor in this rushed age of quick, money driven medicine! 2 other urologists had told me I needed an expensive treatment not c over ed by my insurance. Dr. Shafizadeh explained that this treatment is not covered by insurance because they are not sure how well it actually works and that we should try dietery changes first. He was right! 3 months of good elimination and I am 75% better. I can't thank dr. Shafizadeh enough.

September 22nd, 2015
Recommend Dr. Shafizadeh very highly
wonderful doctor, very caring and obviously very smart. He has operated on both myself and my brother with great results. Could not be happier with our medical care. Great staff too.

April 21st, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Smart, with nice bedside manner