A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshd Hannanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshd Hannanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannanian graduated from Kerman University Of Medicine Sci, Fac Of Medicine, Kerman, Iran,.
Dr. Hannanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshd David Hannanian MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Farshd D. Hannanian practice?
- Dr. Farshd Hannanian has 13 office locations.
Dr. Farshd Hannanian practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.