A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshd Hannanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannanian graduated from Kerman University Of Medicine Sci, Fac Of Medicine, Kerman, Iran,.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hannanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farshd D. Hannanian practice?
Dr. Farshd Hannanian practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Ridgewood, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists and Great Neck Nephrologists.