A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Araghizadeh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Araghizadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshid Yeganeh Araghizadeh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farshid Y. Araghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.