A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araghizadeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Araghizadeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Araghizadeh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Araghizadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshid Y Araghizadeh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farshid Y. Araghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Farshid Araghizadeh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.