A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshid Rahbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshid Rahbar, Gastroenterologist, Integrative Medicine, General Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahbar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rahbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshid Rahbar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahbar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahbar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshid Samuel Rahbar FACP and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Farshid S. Rahbar practice?
- Dr. Farshid Rahbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Farshid Rahbar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Gastroenterologists, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.