A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshid Rahbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshid Rahbar, Gastroenterologist, Integrative Medicine, General Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahbar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshid Rahbar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahbar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahbar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshid Samuel Rahbar FACP and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Farshid S. Rahbar practice?
- Dr. Farshid Rahbar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farshid Rahbar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Gastroenterologists, and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.