Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farshid Rahbar
Dr. Farshid Rahbar, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Rahbar is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Rahbar has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Farshid Rahbar has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Farshid Rahbar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Bruce Hensel
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Teresa Merced
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Naids
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi5