A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadeghi-Najafabadi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sadeghi-Najafabadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi-Najafabadi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sadeghi-Najafabadi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi practice?
- Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.