Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Farshid Sadeghi-Najafabadi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2017

I don't know how many patients he needs to bill out per month to be a part of this practice, but his focus is clearly quantity not quality when it comes to his patients. Its a factory line, he claims he allows 40 minutes per patient , while his assistants book patients every 10-20 minutes. He doesn't hesitate to take a short cuts to save time. If you have multiple questions, he consistently doesn't answer them all, unless you step up and press him. I had two issues when I first saw him, explaining the extreme paid I had. He addressed the other issue with an exam and then giving me a script for antibiotic's, then said good by and never addressed the other issue. I told my wife, I guess its nothing to worry about. Wrong, a year later, it was a bigger problem.

March 13th, 2017

Dr. Sadeghi was furious when I chose to go to CTCA when my cancer returned@

Dr. Sadeghi was my urologist for a couple of years. He yelled at me over the phone when I decided to go to CTCA when my cancer returned! He also said he was better than the Drs at CTCA! Ironically, he now works for them! He also have me a treatment for bladder cancer, because he "knew by looking at the tissue it was cancer. I didn't find out until months later that the lab report came back saying it wasn't cancer! He had no intention of telling me, until I asked! Ironically, about 3yrs after, he now works at CTCA! I am a retired RN, and his behavior was unacceptable!

May 19th, 2016

I have seen Dr Sadeghi when he consulted on me at the hospital for and urgent matter. Ended up having emergency surgery and had a great fast recovery. Also office staff was very courteous and great. I highly recommend him to any family member . He is very trust worthy as well.

November 24th, 2015

Dr Sadeghi is great at what he does. He is very knowledgeable and smart. His interest is in patient care . He gives you his full and undivided attention answers all of questions without any rush. He typically does have a wait time but who wouldn't wait for a GREAT doctor. The best care comes from the doctor everyone is willing to wait and see. The front office staff can you use some help. But everyone else is great. I highly recommend him to any family.

November 9th, 2015

gp elsewhere

terrible experience office staff couldn't care less about patient care. Doctor only offered inane excuses for poor performance. I walked out of office after insulting interview with office manager.

October 14th, 2015

I found Dr. Sadeghi to be very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. He explained things thoroughly and respectfully. I whole heartedly recommend him!

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Sadeghi is the BEST!

I come from a family of MD's and am very particular. I have been blessed to be in the care of Dr. Sadeghi. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about him.

March 23rd, 2014

Great doctor!! Would recommend him to eveyone.

September 26th, 2013

One of the best in the State!

Dr. Sadeghi thoroughly reviewed test results going back one year and was able to make informed decisions regarding mom's cancer. He assembled a top-notch surgical team and took necessary precautions. He takes his time to listen and has been instrumental with follow-up. Mom is alive today because of him. I cannot say enough good things about him.

April 24th, 2013

A doc to see and prevent your death

As a second opinion referral for serious cancer, Dr Sadeghi was NOT second in his review of my cancer and its need for immediate removal. He was very courteous and professional. He discussed the results of doing nothing and the outcome of immediate surgery. The seriousness of my situation was shared by him. He immediately ordered the hospital surgery team for 6 days after my office visit. A year later I am fine. He saved my life. We laughed together in the hospital a few days post-op. He is a great doc, especially when your life depends on it.

July 19th, 2012

would never recommend

my mother was one of his patients and the care he gave her was terrible. She had vaginal cancer and during the time she was under his care he never did a biopsy until it was too late. I don't care if her cancer was rare. Isn't a specialist supposed to be well informed? He never showed one ounce of concern. My mother just died!! I would never recommend this doctor ever!!

July 4th, 2012

Hes good just sucks on follow ups

Yes i did experience the same thing after my procedure also. I was giving a procedure to find out if i had cancer and i didnt get the results to like 6 months later no lie. He is a good doctor when you are in his presence but once you leave its like you not even living to him. He does need to follow up on his patients more i mean come on you are a doctor.