Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faruk Aydin
Dr. Faruk Aydin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Neurology. Dr. Aydin is affiliated with Trinity Med Ctr, Mary Shields Hospital and BaylorRichardson Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Faruk Aydin has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Faruk Aydin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Julius Moore
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Tampa, FL 0.52 mi45
Dr. Edward Kurz III
Tampa, FL 1.21 mi21
Dr. Susan Lenahan
Dermatopathology, Dermatology, Pathology
Tampa, FL 1.81 mi20