inactive

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2011
Please read
I was last seen at the orchard park office, this was my first visit at this site. the receptionist was very cold and ignored me when I asked where the ladies room was. The wait was very long, I observed several patients be put ahead of me. Iam a full time administrator , when I take time off work it is important that Im back to work within a reasonable time period. My last visit at OP office made me feel as though the staff were not prepared, the computer would not load properly, there were questions as to which dye they should or could use. In fact I'am considering not agreeing to the dye scan in the future. i've been a patient of Dr. Koreshi since 2006 and I have a lot of respect for him, but I have doubts about the line of treatment as my condition is serious and I need to to feel the best is being done.

March 15th, 2009