A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faruk Orge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faruk Orge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faruk Orge, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Orge graduated from Trakya Universitesi, Edirne. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Orge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faruk H Orge MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Faruk H. Orge practice?
- Dr. Faruk Orge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faruk Orge practices Ophthalmology near Mayfield Hts, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.