A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faruk Orge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faruk Orge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orge
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Orge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faruk Orge, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Orge graduated from Trakya Universitesi, Edirne. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Orge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faruk H Orge MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Faruk H. Orge practice?
- Dr. Faruk Orge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faruk Orge practices Ophthalmology near Mayfield Hts, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.