A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faruk Orge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faruk Orge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faruk Orge, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Orge graduated from Trakya Universitesi, Edirne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faruk Orge practice?
Dr. Faruk Orge practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.