Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faruq Ahmed
Dr. Faruq Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY, with another office in Patchogue, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Faruq Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Faruq Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Neil Moskowitz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Raja Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi13