Dr. Faryal Baloch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 29th, 2013
WORST WORST EVER!!!!!!
I brought my 17 years old daughter to the this unprofessional and she had IBS with her stomach then we would spent many visit in the ER so we were recommended to find a Rheumatology my daughter would complain of just aching joints backaches headaches tired all the time couldn't sleep at night this doctor ran some testes told us she were boardline arthritis nothing serious that I her mom were just need to let her grow up!!... it stress and this just all in her HEAD!!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER WERE A SENIOR A CHEERLEADER BRIGHT STUDENT THAT WER IN SO MUCH PAIN AND SHE SAID WE DIDNT NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT I WOULD NEVER RECOMMANDED THIS DOCTOR TO NOONE AND THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK !!!!!! my daughter has FM her daughter primary doctor cross out all the i's and cross the t's and yes something is wrong she has chronic nerves disease and we finally got the help no thanks to this practice.

May 31st, 2013
Not happy
Would never go to this Doctor again!! Her English is not very good and I couldn’t understand her. She got very rule and choppy when I would tell her I couldn’t under stand her. She acted like I was a bother to her. She was sitting in front of me with her back toward me to write thing down on her papers and I had problems hearing her. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DROCTOR!!

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Baloch is AMAZING
I could not find another rheumatologist except for the one in Atlanta that did not want to treat my RA, so i drove all the way to Covington to see Dr. Baloch, one of the only other rheumatologists in the Atlanta area. I can tell you she was amazing! My RA is clearing up. I will recommend her to all my friends!

October 5th, 2010
Great doc
I had bad arthiritis a dr baloch prescribed some iv thing and my arthirits got much much better! She has great bedside manners, the only problem at her office is wait time and lack of parking (the clinic next to her's is extrememly busy).

September 3rd, 2010
I will never go back to Dr. Baloch. I waited almost an hour in the room and when I went out to ask the nurse about the wait she was surprised I had not been seen. 30sec later the Dr. came in, it was obvious she had forgotten about me. I had to make 8 calls to get my test results and still the dr. would not call me back. Her nurse told me she doesn't call pts. back. I will never go back to her.