Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
Best Pediatrician!
Dr.Ghaffar is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is helpful,caring and takes time to listen and answer all your questions. She personally calls you the results and very understanding doctor too. She always tells me not to hesitate to call her if there is a need or emergency esp. after working hours. I am glad we found her and my 2 kids like her so much. Their staffs are great too. Very nice people.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Ghaffar is a great doctor, she is very thorough, friendly, answers your questions in detail. Have been using her for six years and always have had great visits. Her staff is also very friendly.

November 17th, 2015
Awesome Dr, Cares about my kids
She is awesome! Been going to her for 9 years. Great with all 3 of my kids.

October 1st, 2015
Best Pediatrician ever!!!
Dr Ghaffar is our pediatrician for both of our boys. She is always helpful and so caring. She genuinely loves children and wants the best for them. She goes above and beyond than any other doctor I know. She has called me on a Saturday when I had questions about a sick child. She also personally calls with lab results. Her staff is great as well.

September 24th, 2015
We have had Dr. Ghaffar as our Pediatrician for over 9 years for all three of our children and we have always found her to be fantastic!

March 6th, 2015
Knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond when issues arise

December 27th, 2014
Thanks Dr Faryal Ghaffar
She is amazing pediatrician for my son

September 30th, 2014
Our Pediatrician
My daughter has been going to see Dr. Ghaffar since she was born. We love our pediatrician and her office nurses are always so good to us. Even when we call the office and leave a massage we can always count on a call back the same day. My daughter has asthma and during some high allergy season, she has issues, but all we have to do is call Dr. Ghaffar's office and she will be seen or meds sent to our pharmacy. Definitely recommend Dr. Ghaffar and her wonderful staff.

June 4th, 2014
One of the Best Pediatrics in Town
We start going to Dr. Faryal Ghaffar 5 yrs ago. Since then we are very satisfied. Very prompt and diagnose very accurate. My kids are happy & like the whole staff. The whole staff is very friendly and prompt. My wife is very happy with Dr. Faryal and her whole staff.

February 5th, 2014
Dr. Ghaffar was recommended to me by my OB/GYN when I was pregnant with my first child. She has seen both my sons since their birth (3 years and 6 months old) and we have been very happy under her care. While the well child visits can go fast, she does take the time to answer all questions that we have. We've always been able to be seen same day for a sick visit, and really appreciate the thoroughness of care. We are moving out of state soon and will be very sad to leave this practice.

January 23rd, 2014
I have been taking my children to Dr. Ghaffar since they were two years old, and they will soon turn 12. I trust her completely. She is patient, thorough, and she really listens to my concerns. She has a bedside manner that is second to none. I highly recommend this physician!

February 20th, 2013
Dr. Ghaffar is by far the best pediatrician I have seen. She is wonderful with my children and she makes sure I understand what is going on. Dr. Ghaffar is very personal and I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.