A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzad Fakouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakouri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Fakouri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzad Fakouri MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzad Fakouri practice?
- Dr. Farzad Fakouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzad Fakouri practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.