A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzad Massoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzad Massoudi, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzad Massoudi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoudi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Massoudi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farzad Massoudi practice?
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farzad Massoudi practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.