Dr. Farzad Massoudi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzad Massoudi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Dr. Massoudi was very warm, professional and skilled. I was amazed at how quickly I was moving without pain after Dr performed my surgery. I have been recommending him to anyone who is thinking about back surgery. In my opinion he is the best.

September 2nd, 2017

Radiculopathy, cervical region.

A five STAR neurosurgeon with a five STAR staff.

August 6th, 2017

fantastic and skilled neurosurgeon!

Had back issues for 20+ years. Had surgey and am now 100%!

August 4th, 2017

It is not easy to find out you have a tumor in your head that must be removed as soon as possible. Dr. Massoudi made the whole experience seem like no big deal from start to finish. At our first meeting he assured me that we had no reason to be concerned, as he had performed countless surgeries with Dr. Bradenkamp (ENT). He made me (and my wife more importantly) feel at ease throughout the whole process. He provided detail on the procedure and answered all our questions. On the day of my surgery, it was just what I had come to expect from Dr. Massoudi. The procedure went smooth and i was out of the hospital two days later. I cannot recommend Dr. Massoudi more highly. Shelley his assistant is fantastic also. She keeps everything in order and moving forward, and is so pleasant.

July 24th, 2017

Dr. Farzad Massoudi is an amazing and gifted surgeon who has a caring and compassionate bedside manor.

I have a degenerating disc problem in many areas of my spine. I have had surgery on four different areas on my spine. At one point, i couldn't turn my head to the right at all. I was really scared. Dr. Massoudi put me at ease and asked all the right question. What struck me most was his sincere empathy! I drive over 80 miles to see him and would not think twice about driving farther. Because I live so far, Shelly (his office manager) always contacts me immediately if there is a schedule change due to an emergency surgery. She too is friendly and respectful the patient's time. I don't think i have ever waited longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. Massoudi. Often under 5 minutes. and i have to reiterate that both Dr. Massoudi, Shelly and the front office staff - always greet you with a smile. Every time i leave that office i feel hopeful and supported!!!!!

June 17th, 2017

Outstanding Surgeon

I went to Dr Massoudi with debilitating back pain and he performed a spinal fusion. It has been approximately 18'months and things have gone better than expected. He is an extremely skilled surgeon as well as a compassionate human being. You may have to wait a bit for your procedure because his services are in such high demand but I assure you that he is well worth waiting for.

June 11th, 2017

Successful back surgery

I am very satisfied with my back surgery performed by Dr. Massoudi. For a year I've been in constant pain, now just two weeks after the procedure I'm already feeling relief.

April 11th, 2017

the surgery was very well done. minimal scar after surgery.

January 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor in every way!

I was in tremendous pain for 5 years. Dr. Massoudi disgnosed the problem, performed the surgery, and I am like a new person. I am very grateful.

January 16th, 2017

The BEST surgeon you could ash for!!!!

My husband and myself have both had spinal surgery and Are pain free years after our surgeries. We are so happy With our results and would ask him for help if the occasion Arose. He's more than a doctor when you see him. He becomes your friend!!!!!

December 21st, 2016

He is very professional, respectful and caring.

he is great person, doctor and makes you feel in good hands. Well you are in good hands.

November 25th, 2016

Dr. Massoudi operated on my back and because of his expertise, I can walk better now. Thank you so much Dr. Massoudi!