Dr. Farzad Massoudi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Farzad Massoudi?

Miraculous Results

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Massoudi, his talent and his skill. Dr. Massoudi was recommended by several medical professionals and surgeons. I am two weeks out of surgery and walking better than I have in years. My recovery time was very brief, I am free from pain pills and was back to work in 12 days. It has been an amazing experience.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Dr Masoudi cared for my 83 year old mother. His care for her exceeded expectations, not only is he very skilled, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He took his time at every appointment, we never felt rushed, he explains everything in detail. He is very humble and kind, My mother has recovered fully and considers Dr M her miracle sent by God.

Possibly the best doctor I've ever had

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Massoudi performed spinal surgery on my for stenosis in my lumbar region. First and foremost, the surgery was 100% successful. That's the bottom line. I'm pleased to have no pain anymore and have my range of motion and mobility back. However, there are other things that are causing me to write a review. I'll start by saying his office is the best run I've ever seen. If you have an appt at 9am, you will be seen at 9am. No waiting. Had 6 office visits so far and waited 5 min for 1 of them and 0 min on the rest. I can't tell you how much that's appreciated. Additionally, the staff is cheerful, courteous and upbeat. This is really appreciated since I, like most patients, arrived there in pain. Massoudi is direct and to the point. But he's also very friendly, approachable and answered all my questions (and my wife's) thoroughly. I really like his bedside manner. Choosing a spinal surgeon is a highly important decision. I would highly recommend that you consider Dr. Massoudi if you find yourself in the same situation I did. As the title of my review says, possibly the best doctor I've ever had.

I feel great!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Massoudi is wonderful! I feel great!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

80 years old... up & walking

Posted on October 9th, 2017

My father is 80 years old and he had back pain, could hardly walk aside from walking bent over and ultimately would have been wheel chair bound eventually. Dr. Massoudi performed lower spinal back surgery and my father was walking the next day. Furthermore, following Dr. Massoudi's direction on recovery provided him with a quick recovery period of under 8 weeks and no pain medicine. We are so grateful to have found such a professional, EXPERIENCED, compassionate surgeon in Dr. Massoudi.

Wonderful experience

Posted on September 6th, 2017

Dr. Massoudi was very warm, professional and skilled. I was amazed at how quickly I was moving without pain after Dr performed my surgery. I have been recommending him to anyone who is thinking about back surgery. In my opinion he is the best.

Radiculopathy, cervical region.

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

A five STAR neurosurgeon with a five STAR staff.

fantastic and skilled neurosurgeon!

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Had back issues for 20+ years. Had surgey and am now 100%!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

It is not easy to find out you have a tumor in your head that must be removed as soon as possible. Dr. Massoudi made the whole experience seem like no big deal from start to finish. At our first meeting he assured me that we had no reason to be concerned, as he had performed countless surgeries with Dr. Bradenkamp (ENT). He made me (and my wife more importantly) feel at ease throughout the whole process. He provided detail on the procedure and answered all our questions. On the day of my surgery, it was just what I had come to expect from Dr. Massoudi. The procedure went smooth and i was out of the hospital two days later. I cannot recommend Dr. Massoudi more highly. Shelley his assistant is fantastic also. She keeps everything in order and moving forward, and is so pleasant.

Dr. Farzad Massoudi is an amazing and gifted surgeon who has a caring and compassionate bedside manor.

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I have a degenerating disc problem in many areas of my spine. I have had surgery on four different areas on my spine. At one point, i couldn't turn my head to the right at all. I was really scared. Dr. Massoudi put me at ease and asked all the right question. What struck me most was his sincere empathy! I drive over 80 miles to see him and would not think twice about driving farther. Because I live so far, Shelly (his office manager) always contacts me immediately if there is a schedule change due to an emergency surgery. She too is friendly and respectful the patient's time. I don't think i have ever waited longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. Massoudi. Often under 5 minutes. and i have to reiterate that both Dr. Massoudi, Shelly and the front office staff - always greet you with a smile. Every time i leave that office i feel hopeful and supported!!!!!

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I went to Dr Massoudi with debilitating back pain and he performed a spinal fusion. It has been approximately 18'months and things have gone better than expected. He is an extremely skilled surgeon as well as a compassionate human being. You may have to wait a bit for your procedure because his services are in such high demand but I assure you that he is well worth waiting for.