A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzan Filsoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzan Filsoufi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filsoufi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filsoufi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Filsoufi graduated from University Rene Descartes, U.E.R. Med Paris-Ouest, Garches, France,. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Filsoufi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzan Filsoufi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farzan Filsoufi practice?
- Dr. Farzan Filsoufi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzan Filsoufi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.