A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzan Filsoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzan Filsoufi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Filsoufi graduated from University Rene Descartes, U.E.R. Med Paris-Ouest, Garches, France,. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Filsoufi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzan Filsoufi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farzan Filsoufi practice?
- Dr. Farzan Filsoufi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farzan Filsoufi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.