A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzan Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzan Mahmood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahmood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzan Mahmood MBBS and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Farzan Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Farzan Mahmood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farzan Mahmood practices Rheumatology near Lake Geneva, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Delavan, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Lake Geneva Rheumatologists.