Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farzan Rajput
Dr. Farzan Rajput, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Irvine, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rajput is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Rajput has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Farzan Rajput has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farzan Rajput is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Mahzyar Mohammadzadeh Sarabi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Joannie Sun
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.11 mi18
Dr. Christopher Coulter
Newport Beach, CA 0.12 mi35