A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzan Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzan Rajput, General, Preventative/Advance Cardiac Imaging Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajput has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzan Shabbir Rajput MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzan S. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Farzan Rajput has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farzan Rajput practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.