A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thahir Farzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thahir Farzan, Gynecologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farzan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farzan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Extramammary Paget's Disease
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Brenner Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Farzan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thahir Farzan MD is a male Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thahir Farzan practice?
- Dr. Thahir Farzan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thahir Farzan practices Gynecologic Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Owatonna, MN.
See Amarillo Oncologists.