A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzana Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzana Amin, Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzana Amin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzana Amin MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farzana Amin practice?
- Dr. Farzana Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzana Amin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists and San Mateo Child Psychiatrists.