Dr. Farzana Butt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Butt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Butt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

Great doctor for my children

Dr Butt got my son in right away, as a new patient. Herself and her staff were polite and informational. She interacted well with my son. She even called me the next day to let me know that his blood work came back good. So far, she's been great.

January 18th, 2013

She has been the pediatrician to both my girls since birth. Great doctor. She never pushes medication on my kids she always tells me to try A and B and usually she is right and my kids get well without medication. She returns calls much quicker than other doctors I've had.

July 18th, 2011

Not recommended!!!

Twice my baby ended up in a hospital due to Dr. Butt's incompetence and indifference. When I brought my kid to her office she told me I am panic and nothing serious (Oh, yes! 103 F fever! what a big deal!) and now me and my kid is in Peace River, miserable, she still didn't tell me the diagnosis, earlier today she ordered medicine for my kid that had to be re-ordered cause CAN'T be used for kids, and who cares, she still doesn't have an idea what it is, so just any medicine will go...what a shame to call herself Doctor!

December 14th, 2010

Very critical during every visit. Always acted like I didn't know what I was doing even though I have 4 children. Cheap too, didn't even have a c/c machine. Ended up switching !

August 31st, 2010

I took my son in b/c I knew he had a UTI. She was "so positive" that it wasn't a UTI just b/c he was a boy. She sent us home w/ diaper rash cream, stating it was just pain and discomfort from rash. Well after my son being in pain for 2 days I went and bought a Azo UTI test strip and sure enough it was to the highest levels of positive. I was so angry that my baby had to sit in pain for 2 days scared to death to go potty. This was the 3rd visit in which she said there was nothing she could do for us. (The 2 previous she claimed were viruses & there was nothing to offer for relief) 3 visit for nothing that I had to self pay. Needless to say we switched doctors!

April 5th, 2010

Dr. Butt is an wonderful doctor

I have been taking my son to Dr. Butt since he was 5 days old. She is very caring, knowledgeable, gentle, and professional.All of my friends take their children to Dr. Butt too and they all love her!

January 3rd, 2010

I love Dr. Butt! I have been taking my oldest child to her since she was 4 months old and now she is 11 and has two siblings;5 and 1, who also see Dr. Butt. I am more than comfortable with her diagnosis' and I completely trust her. Her practice is professional, personable and comfortable. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my children!

March 18th, 2008

Refuses to listen

Refused to do a bacterial culture on my daughters blistery rash because she was POSITIVE that it was something else, even though we asked her to do one just to make sure. Went to her twice, switched doctors after almost a month, found out it was a STAPH INFECTION!!! Wonder who else has been infected as a result of this doctors incompetence.

March 6th, 2017