A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzana Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzana Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Iqbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farzana S. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Farzana Iqbal practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, TN and Crestwood, IL.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Geriatric Doctors, and Knoxville General Practitioners.