A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzana Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzana Iqbal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Iqbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzana Sharmin Iqbal MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzana S. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Farzana Iqbal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farzana Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, TN and Crestwood, IL.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Geriatric Doctors.