A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzana Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzana Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzana Sharmin Iqbal MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzana S. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Farzana Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzana Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kingston, TN.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Geriatric Doctors.