Dr. Farzana Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Khan?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

Great Pediatrician (closed Fridays)

I went to Dr. Khan as a child and decided to take our son to her as well after numerous pediatricians either didn't have availability for sick visits or were against our views on vaccines. Dr. Khan doesn't over-medicate which we love.

March 30th, 2016

Amazing Doctor. She must have a photographic memory as she remembers our kids every stage and illness.

October 3rd, 2015

Very good doctor

April 29th, 2015

This was a good visit.

March 27th, 2015

nice nurse (seems to be only one) and nice doctor who was great with my daughter. office is very small and outdated. no wall art to make it a comfortables childs atmosphere and no childrens posters or books or anything. although there was a sports illustrated in the room..... (?) This month when we needed her she was "out" nearly the entire month. We cant have a doctor who is out an entire month with no backup doctors in the practice. She seems to be a good doctor but I am not sure we will stay

January 6th, 2015

Sweet Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan is very sweet and nice to her patients. She loves all her patients. Her staff is very sweet. Her office is very nice and clean. She makes the kids laugh and not cry.

August 12th, 2014

Awesome Experience

Dr. Khan was fantastic. Our first time there and she made me and my duaghters feel relax and comfortable. Very welcoming and knowledgeable! Overall awesome experience and I will definately recommend her to evryone I know! Stephanie her assistant is very frinedly and helpful too!!!!

August 22nd, 2013

Best Peds Doc I ever Met

She is an awesome doctor, she treats us like family and treats our little Sophie as if she was her daughter. I will definitely keep coming to her until our little girl is all grown up.

February 21st, 2013

Wonderful!!

After going to First Choice Pediatrics for 5 years I was finally able to find a GREAT DOCTOR for my child. I did see the (2) somewhat bad reveiws below and I will say this. My child isn't there to see the receptionist, so if she doesn't speak when I come in then life goes on (I'm not there fore her) and no the office isn't fancy but it definately isn't dirty. I've gone to fancy doctor offices and the truth is..is that they should have spent more time with the patients instead of with impressing the patients. Its the Doctor that helps my child feel better not fancy chairs and desks, etc. My first impression of Dr. Khan was comforting and I was so at ease. My child wasn't just another pay check to her. She is very knowlegable, caring and PATIENT!! I would recommend EVERYONE to her!!!

November 5th, 2011

Dr. Khan is my twin grand-sons MD. This was my first time meeting her. I have been an RN for over 38 years(of course she did not know this). I am very impressed with Dr. Khans compassion, clinical expertise and friendly re-assuring approach to my grandson and myself. My daughter has often raved about her. I now know why.Thank-you Dr. Khan.

October 7th, 2011

mc10311

Finally a pediatrician who is very caring and also with a lot of patience. Dr. Khan is wonderful. My children were very pleased with the office visit. She made them feel comfortable. My drive there is about 20-30 minutes away but it is definitely worth it. I would recommend her, she's great.

June 24th, 2011

Grateful to have her care for my chirldren

Dr. Khan is caring. Most Drs. are running either a drug distribution center or a patient mill. Dr. Khan is one of the most genuine Drs. I've met in recent years. She not only does a great job in educating us when we are there, but is patient and kind. She is very thorough with the examinations.