Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farzana Nanavati
Dr. Farzana Nanavati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, NJ, with other offices in Paramus, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Nanavati is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, Nj. She speaks English.
Dr. Farzana Nanavati has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Farzana Nanavati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, NJ.
Dr. Kai-Ping Wang
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Park Ridge, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Lina Lopez
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pathology
Park Ridge, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. John Kandera
Park Ridge, NJ 0.46 mi56