A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzana Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzana Naqvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzana Naqvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzana Naqvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Farzana Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Farzana Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzana Naqvi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.