Dr. Farzana Naqvi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 9th, 2015
Poorly run office. Staff is nice enough but after coding my labs wrong 3 times in a row, the lab refused to do any more testing for me because my insurance hadn't paid (due to improper coding on the part of the doctors office) Then they totally forgot I was even there for an appointment and left me sitting for well over an hour with no one to explain to me what happened. I had to leave with no visit from the doctor. I have unstable thyroid levels so now I am left with finding someone new, oh and over $400 of unused thyroid meds because of all the changes. Very disappointing. She might be a great doctor but you are only as good as your last patients experience. and it was NOT good.

October 13th, 2014
Dr. Naqvi's Poor Manners
Would agree with the other reviews. I found Dr. Naqvi to be blaming to the point of being rude when you are having issues with regulating your blood sugars. She needs to improve her bedside manner. How about offering to work with your patient rather than writing a note telling them you can't help them. So, so lame. Why did she become a doctor?

October 9th, 2012
Worst Practice Ever!!
This doctor is not caring what so ever!!They blame you for everything, make you feel bad, then say they cant help you.The staff doesnt work with you! Took me 2 months for them to get my paperwork together.They dont follow up with you.They dont listen to you.WORST SERVICE EVERI wouldnt recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!!!

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Naqvi is an adorable woman who genuinely cares about her patients. Although the wait is sometimes a bit on the longer side, I have found that the treatment is worth it. She is very friendly, caring, and straightforward about what changes need to be made.

June 25th, 2010
Unreliable Doctor
Dr. Farzana Naqvi does not take her job seriously. She should just become a stay-at-home Mom if she can't make it to her appointments. She does not follow up on her labs and require patients to come in for everything. She seldom returns calls at a promised time. In my opinion, she's just interested in money.