Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
Best doctor in queens! I have yet to meet a doctor so kind hearted and extremely professional at the same time. She actually genuinely cares about her patients and I am so blessed to have her as my doctor.

January 28th, 2015
This doctor is amazing. I recommend her to everyone.

April 23rd, 2013
My Favorite Doctor!
I cannot believe such a doctor like this exists. She is so patient and kind. She answers of all your questions and is very humble. Dr. Nizami dedicates time to all of her patients and never rushes. It was by chance that I picked her as my PCP and I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me such good luck. I have a chronic illness and she always keeps a close eye on me...like a doctor should. She is like family to me now.

March 29th, 2013
Dr. Nizami is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is so patient, courteous, and on point with her diagnosis. God Bless her. She is an angel. She will spend as much time as needed, does not rush, and has a genuine love for her profession. Anyone who is looking for a doctor, or wants to change their doctor needs to go to Dr. Nizami.

March 20th, 2013
Dr.Nizami is very thorough in her examination. She listens very intently and patiently and addresses all the patient's concerns. She is an excellent doctor.

August 26th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER
I absolutley love this sdoctor, she is an angel. She is so kind, so sweet, so thoughtful. I went to her based on recommendations and guess what, my friends have really good taste in doctors. I have never been more comfortable around any other doctor. I was born and raised here, in america and am now 67 years old. I have had many doctors over the course of many years that I have lived and no doctor can compare to this one. She is so determined to help people and is very empathetic towards everyone, regardless of the fact that someone has or doesn't have insurance. I would never write such an extensive comment for anyone, so this tells you that she has to be good. Good? she's exceptional! She was born to be a doctor. The person above clearly has never been to this doctor and does not know her either. She spends more time with patients than teachers do with students, she never rushes you, always listens to you and gives great advice. My advice to everyone who has a doctor or anyone who is looking for one, go to Dr. Nizami if you don't just want a doctor, but you want the best doctor there is. Thank you for your time, God bless.

June 11th, 2012
She's the BEST doctor i've ever had. She is very professional, caring, humble and sweet. I feel very comfortable around her and she spends a good deal of time explaining and reviewing my medications and medical related problems with me.