Dr. Farzana Rashid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Rashid?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Farzana Rashid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016

Best Doc

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Rashid. She consistently answers all my questions during and after making my visit. Dr. Rashid provides a safe and understanding recommendations for my well-being. She is the first doctor that ever made me feel good about myself and I would fly to Philadelphia for an appointment even if I was living in The Bay Area. 6 Stars if they had them!

October 31st, 2016

My Favorite Physician

Dr. Rashid is one of my favorite physicians, he is kind and helpful. It's nice to have a doctor who listens to her patients and asks appropriate questions during examination. Explains things clearly, and treats me as a human, not just a patient to get in and get out.

October 28th, 2016

Most Caring Doctor

This was literally the best doctor I've been to. I had a gastroenterology doctor prior that had zero compassion for his patients and sacred me from finding care. He acted like my medical issue was just something to hurry up and finish. Dr. Farzana Rashid asked questions and treated me like someone wants to be treated. She also listens very well. She is a very nice person, very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. Thanks doc!

Best Gastroenterologist

Down to earth, yet professional and very pleased gastroenterologist. Listens very well and diagnosed my problem right away. Extremely knowledgeable, more thorough and caring than any of my other doctors that I have been going to for the last 10 years. My wife and I trust Dr Farzana Rashid. That might be the best complement one can pay a physician. I would recommend her to anyone with IBD.

Best IBD Doctor

Dr. Farzana Rashid is top of the line IBD doctor. She is an excellent listener, kind and helpful. She makes you feel at ease and takes the absolute best care of you. I trust her!

Frank

Dr. Farzana Rashid is the kindest and most caring gastroenterology doctor. She truly cares about her patients and I cannot say enough good things about her. Go see her; she is the best!

September 14th, 2016

Most helpful GI Doc

The courtesy and professionalism I received from Dr. Farzana Rashid was first class. I consulted Dr. Rashid after several years of unsuccessful treatment by other doctors. She listens intently to everything I relate, considers all aspects of every symptom, and is tireless in her search for a cause and a successful treatment regimen. Takes her time and very thorough. I am thankful to have found her. I highly recommend her to my family and friends. Dr. Farzana Rashid is the absolute best.

July 8th, 2016

Terrible

August 15th, 2014

Best of The Best – Gastroenterology Doctor (Dr. Farzana Rashid)

Amazing, first Dr. I have ever had that took the time to really listen and explain in detail what was going on with me. A very caring, competent and compassionate doctor who cares about her patients. You can see that she just makes people feel better. I went in and had a lot of questions about the upper and lower GI and she answered all of my questions and concerns. I was also worried about the procedure Dr. Farzana Rashid was wonderful about it and put me at ease. I am grateful to my friend for referring me to her (Dr. Farzana Rashid has been helping her daughter’s Crohn's disease). What I really appreciated was that because I had been to Dr. Farzana Rashid previously, she did not require an extra office visit, in advance of the procedure saving my work time (instead she called me personally during weekend to speak with me). It is nice to see a doctor who is there as a calling and not to line her pockets!

August 12th, 2014

Crohn's disease / GI Doc

Dr. Farzana Rashid is my favorite doctor out of all the ones I've ever seen. She is very nice, down to earth caring person. Very professional and knowledgeable, highly recommend her medical opinion especially for Crohn's disease.

August 12th, 2014

Best IBD Doc

Doctor Farzana Rashid is amazing! Definitely the best doctor in The University of Pennsylvania Health System. She is very professional, knowledgeable, listens and spends time with you, and genuinely wants you to get better! She diagnosed my issue correctly, after 3 other docs misdiagnosed. If you or a loved one suffers from Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), request an appointment at Penn Medicine with Dr. Farzana Rashid. She gave me straight answers and quick follow ups…. She is the best!

August 1st, 2014

Outstanding. Impeccable. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Superb bedside manners... Awesome combination. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Farza ...