A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzaneh Farzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzaneh Farzin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farzin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzaneh Farzin MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farzaneh Farzin practice?
- Dr. Farzaneh Farzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzaneh Farzin practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Radiologists.