A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzaneh Nabizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzaneh Nabizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzaneh Nabizadeh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabizadeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nabizadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Worcester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabizadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farzaneh A. Nabizadeh practice?
Dr. Farzaneh Nabizadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.