A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Farzin Davachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzin Davachi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzin Davachi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Davachi graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davachi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Hampton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzin Davachi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Farzin Davachi practice?
- Dr. Farzin Davachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Farzin Davachi practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.