A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzin Namei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzin Namei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzin Namei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Namei graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Namei has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzin Reza Namei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzin R. Namei practice?
- Dr. Farzin Namei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farzin Namei practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.