Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), General Practitioner
Medical Resource Group
24100 Little Mack Ave
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-443-4063
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Amanda on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr, Namei always listens to the patient. He is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. I am lucky he is my doctor as he has always fit me in his very busy schedule if I needed medical care.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Linda H. on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Namei is one of the most compassionate doctors (and I have had many) I have ever had. Also, he is the type of doctor who works "with" a patient rather than merely dictating what any medical approach will be. And he isn't the type to crucify you for reading articles on the internet about a medical issue. He has never made me feel that he's rushed to get out of the room either. I can typically get an appointment the same day or the day after. His partner, Dr. Okerson, is a very sweet fill-in too if Dr. Namei isn't available on a given day.

|  Recommended  |  show details
by Beverly Tujague, PhD, LLP, CRC, CH on Sep 2nd, 2013

I am at this moment recommending Dr. Namei to my friend. He is caring and takes time to talk and remembers personal information as well. He does not order a bunch of unnecessary tests nor does he prescribe unnecessary medications. He will however give 3 month doses and some refillable rather than have a person come in every 30 days and pay that awful office visit just to say I need a refill and get it. I'm very happy with him.

|  scams insurance companys  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

this doctor is only worry about collecting co-pays and double billing insurance companys. he always misdiagnoise your condition and all you hear from the the staff is how cheap he is . the whole staff vialotes the hepa law by leting the whole waiting room know your heath condition . and is scared to give any paper work if need for work to you . save your money find a other doctor office . he;s so cheap he can't even clean the bathroom while some staff just sits all day on her cell phone doing nothing . st. johns should shut this office dow. staff has open food on counter where people check out at .

|  My father  |  show details
by Lambert on Feb 5th, 2013

I am horribly shocked by the treatment of my father at this doctors office. My father is almost 80 years old. He has been going to this office for years. My father had back surgery 6 months ago. Two months ago my father was having horrible back pain to the point he could no longer walk. Many trips to this office and nothing way being done at all. I tried to make appointments and after 7 phone calls an being put on hold. To only be hung up on again and again. They need a good office director for one. I had to fight with them for every test that was needed for my father. Mind u he has great insurance. Then in the middle of all of all of this. The doctor leaves for vacation. I call no one is filling in for him to take care of his patients. Ive worked int eh medical field. This is not how it works. So dads testing was put off for two weeks cause doctor was out of town on vacation. Then another week due to the doctor himself being sick. All doctors have on call doctors when they are unavailable!! Three weeks prolonging my fathers pain and lack or care at this office. They couldnt even get my father in for his mri at a reasonable time. Toni,, do your job!! I called Basha and had him in the same day within one hour. Toni hung up on me of course!! Now after 20 years of my father being on his heart medication. One of the office girls hasnt called it in to the insurance. Thank you Margaret for finally doing it for my father. After the first run around at this office with my fathers back. Mind u he had to have L 1, 2, 3 and four surgery. Few months later we find out his L5 is broken too. Doctor there gave him some nerve pills . Said go home give it a week. Then he gave vicdons for a week for pain and go home and see how it goes. Then x ray was finally done. Said looked ok. finally took my father into the ER. Same xray was done and immediately they seen the L5 break. However, at that time the doctor went on vacation for a few weeks and left no one in charge of his patients. Then the week he was off sick himself. So, u see it has taken over three months to get my father in for his surgery. All because of this office and their unprofessional ways. Uncaring if u ask me too!! Im taking my parents out of that doctors office. The office staff is very rude also !! This site give that office some good reviews. Ha! Facebook is the largest social network. Its all over fb about this office!! There was no reason for the way they treated my 80 year old father. After telling and showing the spine doctor along with my fathers heart doctor about this treatment of my father. Well, they were shocked. Said it was not handled correctly at all!!! Beware of this office, the doctors and the staff!!

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Namei for many years. He was my family doctor. I stopped going to him here and there due to insurance changes, etc. However, I am back as a patient and couldn't be happier! He listens to your wants and needs too.

|  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

My husband and I have finally felt like we saw a doctor who knew what he was talking about. Annual physicals are thorough and precise. Pop-up issues are addressed immediately and follow-up is given on every occasion. Dr. Namei is an excellent physician. We were thrilled to find him!