A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatai Ilupeju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatai Ilupeju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatai Ilupeju, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilupeju graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ilupeju has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatai A Ilupeju MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fatai A. Ilupeju practice?
- Dr. Fatai Ilupeju has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatai Ilupeju practices Anesthesiology near Westwood, MA.
See Westwood Anesthesiologists.