A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomanbhoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nomanbhoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy practice?
- Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatema Nomanbhoy practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.