A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatema Serajee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatema Serajee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serajee
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Serajee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatema Serajee, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serajee graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Serajee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatema Jahan Serajee MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fatema J. Serajee practice?
- Dr. Fatema Serajee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatema Serajee practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists and Clinton Township Psychiatrists.