A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatema Serajee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatema Serajee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serajee
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Serajee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatema Serajee, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serajee graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Serajee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatema Jahan Serajee MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fatema J. Serajee practice?
- Dr. Fatema Serajee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatema Serajee practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists and Clinton Township Psychiatrists.