Dr. Fatemeh Pazouki MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Turlock, CA

no change

April 7th, 2016
She is an amazing Doctor. I drive from Reno after going to her for years and wanting to continue to go to her. She has been helping me for 2 years try and get pregnant and continues to try whatever she can to make it happen. Her assistant Florance is amazing also. When I call I ask for her because she never forgets to call my prescriptions in, she asks the doctor questions for me and calls me back, and I am thankful for all her help. Between her and the doctor I never want to change clinics. They are amazing and I wish I wasn't so far away.

October 22nd, 2015
Excellent provider with a great staff

October 16th, 2015
Extremely professional and knowledgeable , very accomodating, extreme staff quality and care

September 5th, 2015
Never go to this Doctor, unsafe if have health problems
I called to schedule an appointment because I thought that I was having a miscarriage. The Dr refused to fit me in, said the next available appointment was in 3 weeks, and would only order blood work, she did not even give me advice to take it easy, and when I told the receptionist how bad I felt and asked if it was safe for me to work I was told that I could not receive information or a note for work until the doctor had reviewed my blood results and would then decide (it took over 2 days for her to get the results). It was a week long ordeal, I ended up having to go to the emergency room a couple of days later because she refused to see me and I did have a miscarriage. Throughout everything I was never once contacted by either the doctor or even a nurse, my only interaction was with a receptionist, even when it came to getting my results for the previously run blood work, it was the receptionist who I had to contact and get the results from over the phone. While the receptionists were nice this is the worst doctor that you could possibly go to, no concern for emergency situations or for your health and safety. If you have any choice do not go to this doctor, you are not in safe or competent hands.

July 28th, 2015
She is amazing. Her staff is amazing. She delivered my son and she has helped me through a tough time getting pregnant and losing two babies. He does what's needed to be done. He has been with me every step. I drive from Modesto just for her !

February 12th, 2014
The doctor was very soft spoken and friendly. She immediately makes you feel calm and comfortable when you are around her. Her staff on the other hand is a completely different story. From the moment I walked In I instantly felt hostility from them and for my two following appointments that did not change. My fiance felt it as well so although we were pleased with the doctor we will not be going back.