A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikhan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikhan graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sheikhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatemeh Daftarian Sheikhan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fatemeh D. Sheikhan practice?
- Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians and Santa Ana General Practitioners.