A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikhan graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sheikhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatemeh Daftarian Sheikhan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fatemeh D. Sheikhan practice?
- Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatemeh Sheikhan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.