A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fathalla Mashali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fathalla Mashali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fathalla Mashali, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashali graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mashali has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fathalla Mohamed Mashali MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fathalla M. Mashali practice?
- Dr. Fathalla Mashali has 1 office location.
Dr. Fathalla Mashali practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Riverside, RI.
See Riverside Anesthesiologists and Riverside Critical Care Practitioners.