Anesthesiologist (pain control), Critical Care Specialist
Video profile
42 Hemingway Dr
Riverside, RI 02915
401-490-2130
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

• Currently 1.9508196721311 of 4 stars
 |  AWFUL  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2014

he was awful, had no idea what he was doing and only wanted to give me strong pain medication, which I DID NOT WANT! I HOPE HE PAYS BIGGGGGGGG

|  Anesthesiologist  |  show details
by Peter on Jul 26th, 2014

It is because of unscrupulous people like you that the rest of us are treated unfairly. Burn in JAIL!

|  you lay with dogs you get fleas  |  show details
by take them all down and have the patients give you the evidence on May 28th, 2014

When will they be charging the 2 desk sisters with fraud and conspiracy? they knew exactly what they were doing and i have well documented proof. if any federal agents are reading here feel free to contact me for evidence.

|  Have fun in Jail  |  show details
by Happy now on May 19th, 2014

His greedy life style has finally caught up with him. Medicare fraud, teaching workers how to fraudulently bill medicare, scheduling 4 patients in the same 20 minute slot, No exam, etc etc etc. You all know his greedy story by now. It has all caught up with him now and he is going right where he belongs........JAIL.

|  Best wishes to you and yours  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. mashali was truly remarkable !!! He fully understood the need for quality of life while living with chronic pain , without out him I have gained 40 lbs lost , friends family and interest in daily life activities as they have become very difficult to do , thank you for your service and wish you the best!!!!

|  DR. FATHALLA MALPRACTICE REVOKED LICENSE MASHALI,  |  show details
by OPHELIA PECKA on Mar 26th, 2014

THIS MAN AND HIS WIFE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY INTENTIONALLY TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN IN THE DECADES THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HERE, KNOWINGLY VIOLATING DEA, FDA, IRS AND OTHER BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PLAN ON LEAVING THE COUNTRY WILL ALL OF THEIR "BILLIONS" OF DOLLARS AND MOVE TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY CANNOT BE EXTRADITED OR CHARGED WITH ANY OF THEIR CRIMES AND LIVE IN ASYLUM HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH ALL OF OUR MONEY..! MONEY FROM PEOPLE HE INTENTIONALLY HURT, ALL IN THE NAME OF GREED AND SLOTH.,

|  Are You Kidding Me ?  |  show details
by Michael George on Mar 19th, 2014

To all of those people claiming that Mashali was a good Dr. How's he looking to you now? Everything a Dr. isn't supposed to do was done to you. Does waiting four plus hours in a clinic waiting room sound right to you? Does being told your medication doesn't show in your urine test while taking an extended release medication sound right? Does it make sense to you when showing up for a scheduled appointment , being told that you aren't on the list? Do any of you really think your best interests were being considered? We all got punished for going to someone the state gave a license to. Now that he is closed, we are told by the very same people there isn't anything they can do for us. Sounds good? Reality check... That's all there is. One excuse after another. There are no laws to protect you..

|  Brian  |  show details
by brian on Mar 14th, 2014

Its a slippery slope for docs,you get hooked you sue,and they have to deal with the government, they dont treat it you sue,i myself suffer and know many docs as close friends and this is what they said,having said that im in pain if i were a dr i would do whatever it takes to take the pain away,plus the dude at the liquor store dont care if your becoming a lush,it should be your decision on what path...inform you

|  Mad that you stoped him from helping people in pain  |  show details
by Billie Ann Brown on Feb 16th, 2014

Iam 65 years old and had this doctor for many, many years and he helped me very much. Just because people take to many drugs they are buying them off the streets. Iam 65 and he never tried to give me lot of drugs. He is a great dr. so in the name of god give the man his right to help people Billie Ann Brown

|  abandoned  |  show details
by ex patient on Jan 24th, 2014

Take those bills and use them to line your bird cage. This office told patients they would continue their care and hung everyone out to dry. They have abandoned everyone and "IF" you speak to anyone all you will get is lies, lies and more lies ! If it were me if I didn't use those bills for the bottom of my bird cage I would write on them "we will call you". That is their famous line to all abandoned patients.

|  billing  |  show details
by lost sole on Jan 22nd, 2014

has anyone been receiving any past due bills from dr mashali,all of a sudden I am getting co-pay bills from 2012-2013,i have Medicare and blue cross blue shield, I was never asked for a copay before all of a sudden now I am being threaten with handing my account over to a collection agency, when I try to reach the billing department of dr mashali,i get a message saying calls can not be received, has anybody had any similar experience

|  To all pain patients...  |  show details
by Nancy Drew on Dec 30th, 2013

For the legitimate pain patients of Dr. Fathalla Mashali, I have gathered some information below for anyone interested. The most important information for his “medically abandoned” patients who still need help might want to download the document from the first link on the healthgrades site named “Medical board action”. This gives a brief summary of what patients should do, who have not found a provider willing to treat them. Unfortunately, the state of actual pain treatment is virtually non-existent in Massachusetts and most chronic pain patients are left to “interventional pain management”. If you do not need opioid analgesics every day to function and you can get by on NSAIDS and therapies like chiropractic and massage, then you are very lucky! For those with more severe pain there is really nothing for you. You can try your best to find another physician but most are too frightened of the federal and state governments and medical boards to prescribe to legitimate patients, nevermind prescribing adequately. That is why Dr. Fathalla Mashali was so successful, not just because of drug addicts but because there are so few legitimate physicians willing to treat, forcing many pain patients into extreme measures to relieve their severe pain... so called, “drug seeking behavior”, alcoholism, street drugs and suicide! What you must understand is that you are NOT alone! This is not just a problem in Massachusetts but is a national epidemic of untreated and undertreated pain. ( The last link here is to a 2011 report on undertreatment of pain by the Institute of Medicine) For all the legitimate pain suffers you must realize that nothing will change unless you start to change it! I’m sorry to say that even if you do find a legitimate physician to treat you it won’t be for very long before that doctor is intimidated and abandons you too. If you really want a better quality of life the start to group together, educate yourselves and start writing your state representatives, petitioning for proper treatment. This is the only way! I will look back on this page to answer any questions if I can. Good luck to you!

Dec 26th, 2013

dec 26 2013 i have not had meds since aug i drove 1 hour to winchester they closed it down no one called to cancell i have had 3 appts cancelled i finally got the girl to admit there was no doctor and there trying to find another one this was today the 26th what happened to that doctor this is the 2nd doctor they have had that i never got to see 2 weeks ago i went to holbrook because no one was answering the phone for days the doctors office downstairs said people were coming all week asking why the office was closed these people had no warning i drove there to see for myself if they were still in operation by the grace of god i am not having withdrawals but i am hurting a bit they will never get a doctor to stay the reputation is so bad maybe the state stopped this latest doctor from practicing no doctor in his or her right mind would take this job because of all the news andstuff that went on oh by the way i started going in june 2013 and was only able to get 2 scripts filled by a independent pharmacy that didnt know anything that was going on i know not all of you are abusers and you are the ones that are getting screwed good luck to everyone i hope u find new doctors

|  Bad  |  show details
by Brian b on Dec 22nd, 2013

Terrible since opening always some problem now closed due to stare pulling license

|  Class action lawsuit! Can NOT get my medical records. Appt cancelled 5 times in a row  |  show details
by Mandy on Dec 19th, 2013

I am beyond sick and tired if this nonsense. I can't even get myedical records. He has done so many procedures on me, and I am in medical limbo until I can get my darned medical records. WHY IS THAT??? I was a patient in his Worcester office. My appointments have been cancelled 5 times. I went through withdrawals and did a gnarly 30 day brutal wean with minimal help. Is there a lawsuit filed by anyone besides companies, creditors, and the states? How do I start a class action lawsuit! He has NOT gotten medical care for any of us like the medical board said he needed to.

|  HELP!!  |  show details
by Janice . on Dec 19th, 2013

I think and know Dr. M is a great Dr. that did care about his patients. He did not force drugs down the throats of the people that died. It is not his fault! I went to the Hollbrook office, forget it! They cancel your appt. have no Drs. there. They lie to you. They have changed their name many times, its a joke. IF anyone can give me a name of another pain Dr. that will write perscriptions for my legit. pain call me PLEASE! 401-796-0876. I do not know what to do, my primary care has been helping, but that is going to end. I need help NOW. Thanks!

|  patient  |  show details
by Susan on Nov 22nd, 2013

i have signed 2 medical release form. this man sat there on 8/29 and wrote me a prescription only to turn in his licence 3 hours later. the second month I couldn't fill his precription. his name was faxed to EVERY pharmacy in RI and MA. Do not go to Holybrook. Some 20

|  Educated  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2013

For those of us in need of real medical help. Everyone involved needs to hear this. Doctor Dhar, and I use the term Doctor loosely, has taken it upon himself to steal our medical records, and transport them to his office in Welsley. His bosses office. With the help of three of Mashalis former employees. Yes; our records have been moved physically, and or electronically. WITHOUT our written consent. The new flunky is as bad, or if not even more useless than his predecessors. Ask yourselves why this office in Holbrook has had several names and all with the same phone number. I suggest that if you are in real need of help. Look somewhere else. We have all been lied to continuously, and it doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Office visits and lab work seem to be the way to keep these people in paychecks. If you were ever told that your medication didn't show up in the urine test. I can only assume it was the intent to keep us from being accepted at other clinics, because of unconformity issues.If what I have written has sparked any interest in your personal situation, I guess I have made my point. The staff and clinic need to answer for all of the unjust, and questionable practices. We, the actually injured have suffered behind greed, and deceit for far too long.. Good luck to the people that really need help..

|  To "high and dry"  |  show details
by A patient on Nov 9th, 2013

You were with him for 5 years ? For 4 years and 11 months he was no doubt the second coming of Christ to you. Now as soon as this poor man is in trouble for helping "MOST" people you want to sue him ??!?!? Was he selfish, stupid and greedy while you were getting your drugs okay ? By trying to decipher your 3rd grade level grammar it would appear you would be better off without narcotics.

|  Another patient left high and dry  |  show details
by A on Oct 17th, 2013

I understand both sides. I thought all along (last 5 years)he sincerely cared. How could he write me a prescription at 6pm then go and voluntarily give up his license. He knew as he sat writing that prescription at 630pm that unless I ran to my pharmacy I would never be able to fill it. He left office 1 hour after he saw me an gave up his license???. . KNOWING FULL WELL that when I see him I have no meds left. He looked me straight in the EYE as he handed me a prescription I was never going to be able to fill. Hi name is so black balled that I have had a Pain Doctor refuse any 'Dr Mashali' patients?.... The selfish stupid doctor needs to rehire staff because NONE of us can go to another pain md with our RECORDS. I will be calling the Health Dept and leave more messages maybe someone there will finally help us. I knew when I saw the DEA men coming out of his office with a box of charts his term was coming to an end....didn't get things going when I should have Does anyone know if there is a CLASS ACTION SUIT out there for us?.. ANYONE PAIN MD KNOWS HE HAS TO HAVE the URINE RESULTS have to be INFRONT of u before u write a NARCOTIC prescriptions. DAaaaaaaaa. He knew patients were on HEROIN. And COKE and still wrote them a prescription and the TRUE urine results which were 3weeks old. So NO doubt they should have been cancelled AS SOON AS THE LAB RESULTS CAME IN????? As educated as he is he couldn't figure this out. This is no longer a sympathetic doctor it is a money hungry doctor that triple booked all of us FOR MONEY BEFORE THEY SHUT HIM DOWN. To a point where the big pharmacies CVS WALGREENS etc had written notes at the pharmacy that NOTHING from dr m would be filled. Another thing he knew when he sat there writing my prescription. I heard it in the waiting room and if I didn't ask HE WOULD NEVER have told me. It took me a week to find a pharmacy????? He needs to experience pain and withdrawal symptoms He did it to me twice

|  Stuckinthemiddle  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2013

The staff, as I know first hand, have all been laid off except for two people that have been left to deal with all of these patients, and they are doing their best. They are left to answer phones, cancel appt's, make new appt's, med records, and whatever else was left behind by the Dr. I get that the pt's are suffering, but remember the Dr owned and operated the practice, the staff, key word staff, only did as he said, and now they are left to pick up the pieces of the mess. Just as you would like compassion, try having some cuz everyone has lost in this situation.

|  For the board  |  show details
by patient101 on Oct 3rd, 2013

I am aggravated, upset and not knowing what to do. This doctor was a good doctor. He did not diagnose me, my primary and other medical people did. Dr, Mashali was my pain doctor to give me a better quality of life. I am a long term chronic pain sufferer. I've had "multiple" doctors tell me I'm disabled along with the State of Massachusetts who deemed me total and permanent which is how I collect SSDI. Don't confuse that with SSI. I at one time worked a job for many years. At any rate, the office is not sending along what I need to move forward. I need my medical records. I can not move forward with anyone else without it. How is Dr. Mashali's office helping if they can't even do that much. Far as what I heard, Mashali has to find us "new homes". Is that happening?? No!! So we as patients are left out to dry. HOw can this be? I did everything right. I never failed a drug test and did all they told me to do. I never drank while medicated, never shared my meds, never asked for them early .. ect. I was a good patient. We as patients have to sign a drug contract that consists of monthly testing. It consists of med counts if questioned too.. and we sign. But where is our contract?? where is the contract that protects us when a doctor goes out?? The board says Mashali has to provide a doctor for us. Has that happened? NO. I say that because I am really upset here. Trying to find a place on our own is next to impossible due to the name "MASHALI" as soon as we tell others who our last treating pain doc was ... that name terminates the call. They dont' want to deal with Mashali patients?? what did we do?? what did I do??? Is the board waiting for others to die as well before something concrete turns up?? we are on narcotic medications because WE need to. Not all of us I will admit but alot of us do. What about people like us?? when are you going to care about the chronic sufferer?? its not a joke. Its very real. I've had uninterrupted around the clock medication since 1996!! Do you even care what will happen if i were to interrupt my treatment?? this isn't my fault. I have settled cases to prove my injuries are real. Tell me, where do I go as a patient now that Mashali's name is blackend?? Someone has to tell us something. by the way, Its over a week now and I still haven't received the paper I need to sign to release my medical records. Does this sound like Mashali's people are doing their job?? Someone please help us.

|  Thank you very much JUNKIES !!!!!!  |  show details
by Rachelle on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. mashalli was a wonderful man. He had been taking care of me for 2 and 1/2 years. Yes it was aggervating that he came in late and there were a ton of people. However Dr.Mashalli took such good care of me during the hardest time of my life, I am 28 yrs old with a disease that there is no cure for, psuedo tumor cerebrei, your spinal fluid crushes your brain literally. Between 2 brain surgeries and 2 back surgeries dr.mashalli was always there fo me always looking out for my well being. What doctor works 6 days a week trying to see every patient because there a very few pain clinics in the new england area. Come on his wife owns her own dental practice and he has 4 locations. I dont believe its all about $$$$. If you were honest with him, passed your monthly drug screening and took your medication like you were supposed to then there would have been no problems. He even offered suboxone to patients that couldnt follow the rules of his contract. He never just threw anyone out on the street without giving options. The conversations I overheard in the waiting room shocked me but Dr. mashalli figured out who the trash was and got rid of them but the trash could not just stay out, they had to ruin it for those of us who have serious medical problems not just drug seekers. I hope to god Dr.mashalli gets his license back because I would love to have him back as my doctor.

|  Nothing but a drug dealer  |  show details
by William V. on Sep 16th, 2013

every time I went to the doctors office they were 40 people minimum in the waiting room with only 16 chairs people sitting on the floors people standing for hours the doctor had the gall to come in 3 hours after he had scheduled his first appointment not just once but every time. I was discharge on July 14th a Sunday by the way when I told him he was nothing but a drug dealer, I also called the state police in Lincoln Police, this is one doctor that should be jailed he also did is involved in Medicare fraud, because he charge me every single month for injections andtestosterone shots which I never received just lock him up and get it over with he knows what he's done

|  An EXCELLENT Physcian  |  show details
by Grateful patient on Sep 16th, 2013

In reference to "move on", "closet med seekers,". If you moved on prior to SOME medication revisions/review, then why are you still involved? Your saying the problem is what I observed, however, what about patients like me who need medicine for legitimate reasons? Medication exists for a reason, doesn't it? In terms of finding another dr, that would be easy, if it wasn't for these same drug seekers, it's people who misuse and break the law who puts all medical compromised folks in this "med seeking" . If you eliminate all the pain drs you will still have overdoses (perhaps more) but if you eliminate substance abusers then the drs will have no problems.

|  if you are legit you will find a new legit dr  |  show details
by give it up people on Sep 16th, 2013

The posts on here defending this greedy drug dealer turn my stomach. Especially the ones attempting to discredit the posters sharing their honest opinion. I was a patient in mass that left on my own months before he stopped writing for oxycodone etc. He has not written them since may from what I gather so how does it make any sense that the people writing negative comments aredisgruntled patients? I'm sure most have moved on by now. As far as the people whinning about how great his care was and where should they go now etc the easy answer is find a new doctor!!! If you are a genuine pain med needing person then any legit doctor will see that and help you get back on your meds. It sounds to me like those who don't understand that are less than legit and are just drug seekers themselves... there was no secret recipe that dr mashali held other than more more more. If you think his treatment was so special and customized within you 90 second appointment then advocate to the new doc what it is you need. The fact that you are attempting to advocate that this man deserves his license back is grotesque when any true patient knows if they could just put their drug habbit aside for a moment that all he deserves is jail time for the numerous lives he has ruined with his get rich quick lucrative pill mills. Before you post again in his defense take a long look at what you are really defending and if you need pain management find a new doctor he isn't the only pain doc around he was just the one that passed out the most free candy and how dare you defend him for your own selfish motives. Ps even if he gets his license back that does not mean he will get the green light from the dea to write for sched 2 narcotics again. Move on already and stop defending someone who only saw you as a dollar sign anyways

Sep 15th, 2013

My husband was a patient of Dr. Masali for app 2-3 years. At the end of2012 we asked the doctor how to wean him off his meds. We did this because we were afraid to keep going to him as it was plain that there was a huge problem of drug abuse in that practice. You produced a urine sample and after a 2 to 4 hour wait, you would see the Doctor, maybe for a minute(as long as it took to write out scripts).Very rarely did he even as my husband how he was doing.People had no where to sit, so there they were on the floor, in the hallway or anywhere they could fit. While my husband was waiting for his app one day was one of the times a person fell onto the floor and they came and dragged the patient into the office. I believe that person died right there or shortly there after. Than you to the people that did the right thing and put him out of business. He is a danger to people that are at high risk of abusing drugs. When I kept seeing what was going on, we got out as soon as we could.

|  A Pain Management Physician  |  show details
by Grateful Patient on Sep 14th, 2013

4.5 years treatment by Dr Mashali whom administered effective injections, gathered necessary prior MRIs, clinical notes, ect. I suffer from multiple chronic diseases , work full-time because of Dr. Mashali's treatment plan. He's extremely thorough & patients who are currently bashing him, are med seeking disloyal patients; if he was inept then why do people wait extensive time, present to the ER on our dollars for their drug seeking/MD splitting mission. I'm certain all those two face borderline patients are suffering from greater problems within their own sneaky persona. If I was Dr Mashali, I would review everyone's PMP & weed out the scumbags who sponge off everyone & literally attempt & believe their entitled to other patients's kindness. Just go for YOUR treatment, don't feed in to drama & DO NOT BEFRIEND ANYONE because they're boundary less losers who will attempt to manipulate you. Appropriate patients don't inquire your medication protocol especially when physiology have NOTHING common, never mind ask you for medicine? That's a felony!! Just be grateful your receiving non-judge mental empathetic cautious treatment & steer away from scumbags who attempted to ruin his practice but surprise, they didn't succeed because the proof is in our behavioral actions & the inappropriate patients are THANKFULLY gone!!!!!!!

|  Good Overall Experience  |  show details
by GW on Sep 3rd, 2013

I started see Dr Mashali about 2 years ago when my primary told me it was time for a specialist. Dr Mashali was surprised on the high doses of oxy I was taking and quickly started cutting my dosing down. I have severe constant lower back pain that shows on mri and xrays. Dr Mashali was very cautious with me and we tried injections and other non opiate treatments. After 2 years I am on a mixture of medications that don't total a third of what my primary doctor had me on. My pain is not gone but manageable enough for me to continue working since I have no other income. I lost my coverage 6 months and Dr Mashali has given me a fair deal until I can get coverage again. I never abuse my meds. Dr Mashali sits with me and goes over my urine results and sometimes throws in a trick question to be even more sure that I'm not. I am not in a wheel chair. And when my pain is under control I might visually appear normal. I wish I didn't have to go once a month but understand it is necessary for this type of treatment. The waits can be long and I have seen a few shady people in 2 years but they seem to get discharged quickly. Taking this Doctors license away will hurt a lot of good people in REAL PAIN. There will always be abusers but why should the majority of good people suffer for the few bad ones. ITS JUST NOT FAIR. GIVE this Doctor back his license.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Di on Sep 3rd, 2013

Please go to doctormashali at blogspotcom and show your support for this great doctor. Sorry about the web address looking strange- site would not let me post a direct link.

by Rich on Sep 2nd, 2013

I have been going to the good dr for about a year, he has always been cordial and caring. I have seen some of these reviews and it makes me wonder why someone would concock such storys to me he is a good and caring man- dr he has helped me considerably...

|  suspended buh bye  |  show details
by the truth on Sep 1st, 2013

check the pawtucket times for an aug 30th article Suspended finally Guess he did not warn his employees that was happening when he gave them all raises. The person using the term fired his patients is the desk girl. Ps real doctors work for their patients not the other way around. I live in mass and contacted the local police about this guy before he stopped writting scripts. I hope I helped to save at least one life including my own as I would surely be an addict by now if I listened to the good docs advice

|  He got rid of the trash!  |  show details
by A real patient on Aug 31st, 2013

I have MS which is a very painful, incurable, disabling, disease I started seeing Doctor Mashali 3 years ago at that time i was one step away from being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Dr. Mashali saved me! He worked with me to get my pain to a level that i could manage, I was never ever over-medicated, I also never was even offered oxy anything!! I'm sick reading a lot of the reviews here as the bad ones all seemed to start when the Doctor STOPPED treating the obvious pill seekers!! And now because of a few bad eggs the people that are his patients that actually NEED THE HELP will all be struggling and searching for a new Dr. to help them. It's a sad situation and i for one hope that they give him his license back. With me he was always kind, and he always listened no matter what, he is a caring doctor he had to take out the trash and he did it so he could take better care of the patients like me that really needed him. Now who knows what will happen.

|  Disabled but living with it.  |  show details
by Sue S on Aug 30th, 2013

I starting going to this medical practice before Dr Mashali bought it. I have nerve damage, muscle damage, bone damage, severe muscle spasms, and chronic pain due to multiple surgeries. I had been seen by a neurologist prior to my involvement with the pain clinic. I was required to have mental health screening by the pain clinic also. We tried PT, TENS unit, and more. Nothing helped, until I was prescribed Kadian and muscle relaxer. Those meds saved my life. Gradually we have decreased my muscle relaxes to present level, which is stable. Lower doses cause an electrical like stabbing from my hip to my toe and muscle spasms that go on for hours. We tried to increase my Kadian but the higher dose made me sleep to much. So we went back to the lower dose. I didn't want to be stoned. I just wanted to have a life. I also had opioids too, for brake thru pain. I never ran out. I never had a dirty drug test in over 8 years of treatment. I had the injections, they cause an increase in pain and spasms. Not ever one is "LOOKING TO SCORE". Many of his patients are just like me. We want to dress ourselves and take care of our families. I have many limitation that I have to lived with, but I can walk! I can get to the Bathroom myself and I'm not in a wheelchair! Dr Mashali has done more GOOD than harm. If you don't report your problems to your doctor that's on you. People like me that just want a decent quality of live are being punished for the junkies and Hollywood bigwigs that go doctor and drug shopping everywhere. My primary care physician knows my meds and orders my labs. And yes I get a 30 day supply of everything. I hated the wait. I resented the patients discussing doctor hopping and sharing how to get other drug. I told the doctor he should but in a video cameras with voice so he could get rid of the trash. Drug addicts over dose all the time. Only one of the 6 cases sounded like he made an error. Medicine is a practice, not a perfect. I am happy! Now all the fakers will get thrown out! And people like me won't have a long wait any more. Thank you Dr. Mashali, you have helped me more than you ever will know.

by Pat on Aug 30th, 2013

Every time I visited that office I felt I needed a shower when I got home. The patients, well many, were so high and there to receive more drugs. I used minimal amounts of pain meds with my primary care doc. He referred me to Dr. Mashali and he put me on some strong narcotics. I tried to get him to put me on some not so strong meds and it got worse. I was so messed up I called the hotline. I got a bed within a half hour at Butler. I got off all that crap he put me on. My life is much better. They just need to close that pill pushing clinic down. Let all those junkies get straight. It shouldn't be that easy for those drug abuser to obtain these narcotics. So what I'm saying...they should have shut him down a long time ago.

|  dont waste your time  |  show details
by 32 year old in chronic pain on Aug 15th, 2013

Ive been going to this dr for two years. Yes he has helped me out with medication for my pain but coming here has been an awful experience. This dr has no respect for his patients or his employees. ..and ive also heard those words from the employees themselves! When I first started coming here he had more people helping him out with the prescriptions. The company he had coming in had enough with him and they all quit. They were suppose to merge with his business. The waiting time has si ce trippled!!! I make my appointment for 10am. He tripple books 3 patients to every 15 mins starting at 845 am. For the last year the dr comes into the office whenever he wants! My last apt before I switched drs was at 10 and he didnt show up to the office untill 11:45...so all the tripple book patients from 845 to till then have to sit and wait hours to be seen!! These are people in ligit pain...and sitting on the floor for hours because there are not enough sits! There are 30 people in the room waiting for hours in a Window closed small area. It gets hot and sweaty and stinky!!! Its gross and wrong!! Its also a fire hazard and he has been reported on numerous times and has gotten kicked out of buildings. Thats why one of the offices moved to Lincoln. Do not go to this guy. Go to MA for pain drs. Dr Mashali has also gotten his license suspended pending an investigation by the DEA. The last few appointments I went to the DEA was present and wearing bages!!! . Currently he can only write for morphine, methadone and suboxine.... no narcotics. Also he has been black listed at all pharmacies in RI except for one in Pawtucket so everyone has to go there!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!!

|  Don't believe the discharged/fired patients  |  show details
by Frank on Aug 15th, 2013

Some of these reviews make me sick to my stomach. I have been a patient for two years. I honestly cannot believe what people are writing here. Wait, yes I can. The people that are writing all these slanderous allegations and outright lies are the people that were FIRED or DISMISSED as patients because they were "getting high" or doing other illegal things like trying to sell their pills. I even know one of the people that wrote the lies about someone "overdosing" and the lies about the "DEA" investigating... he is just angry because his drug test came up positive for cocaine and he got discharged as a patient! Any doctor would dismiss a patient for not taking medication as directed or for taking illegal drugs. And guess what? He stopped prescribing oxycodone and oxycontin on the beginning of June 2013. Notice a trend here? All these complaints started coming about because he refused to write prescriptions for oxycodone and oxycontin. Seems suspicious to me. Clearly bogus negative reviews. He is a kind and understanding doctor... but he will discharge you if you don't follow the rules.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  quite happy  |  show details
by Donald Rideout on Aug 12th, 2013

I been seeing Dr Mashali for several years and from what i see and here from other patients is their whining because he keeps a strict control on what he prescribes , the whiners are that ones that are abuse their meds , have dirty urines , i see them come to office high so i know that their abuse is evident. In all my years of seeing Dr Mashali he's helped my a great deal help me get off narcotics because he felt they weren't working and gave me alternative medicine. yes the prescription are hard to get filled because of all this crap( i blame the patients. I give him my admiration.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  was a good doctor when I first started to see him  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Dr Mashali was a good dr when I first started seeing him 4 years ago...there wasn't a long wait time to be seen and he was good. I had injections and was given pain medication which worked well for the pain I was in. Then I moved away and came back two years later and his office was a mess. He had way to many patients and very long wait times because he was and still is double booking patients.. It's a nightmare to go there and wait for all those hours sometimes having to sit on the floor because their are not enough seats. I have never been to any other dr where I had to sit on the floor. And now the dea comes in the patients can no longer get the medication they need and have to get sick, because of what he has done. If I had legal recourse I would definitely be doing so...It is not fair to the patients to have to suffer for something he has done wrong. They should have something for the patients because it's not our fault, for what ever the reason is that he is under investigation...He was once a good doctor and got greedy.

|  I love my doctor.  |  show details
by aA. W. on Jul 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mashalli for 3 years now. He gives me trigger point injections, SI injections, Knee viscosity fluids and many other spine treatments. Yes, the wait is long, and it is painful sitting in those chairs, but I am grateful to just get the appointment and have help with the costs of the visit. Help with the cost is a huge blessing in itself. Yes, the staff can be less than cuddly when they have people screaming, and bi*ching at them literally, all day long. Strict drug testing has always been in place. Test each visit. It is sent out and QUANTIFIED each time. That means, if there's too much, or too little of what you've been prescribed..... The patient is up to no good. Also, I think the ones screaming fowl on here are some of the patients that have been released from his care due to failing tests, and may be some of the patients being BEYOND rude, abusive and disrespectful to the staff. The ones who are discharged from his care, (for whatever reason, usually failed tests) are told exactly where to go get help. Ad Care and other options are available to them by the Dr as well. Regarding his treatments, He has never missed a nerve or joint injection. He uses X ray and ultra sound combined to ensure perfect placement of the needle.

Jul 16th, 2013

It seems to me that as long as people are getting their medication, the doctor is great but as soon as a problem arises, he is no good. I've been under this Doctors care for many years. Dr. Mashali will not even see you without having a primary care Doctor. Dr. Mashali does monthly drug testing with very strict guidelines. I've passed every single one. Just recently the Dr. changed "everyone's" medication to longer acting medications. I personally believe this was done due to the stigma of ALL narcotic pills such as " Lortab, perkocet, vicoden" just to name a few. I had my appointment yesterday and come to find out NO pharmacy will fill my medications. why? because according to them, Dr. Mashali is under investigation. When the DEA decides to pull a reputable Dr. aside to investigate, the LEAST they can do is put a fill in doctor for all the patients who will go without or start to withdraw from. If its the Dr. who has done wrong, then don't treat the patient like they don't care or even assume they are some kind of addict. Opiate therapy does not make you a drug addict, it only puts your "body" in an addictive state. There is a huge difference between the two. I am literally shocked. This makes my fourth doctor who is basically out. You mean to tell me that "every" doctor is no good? No, every doctor the DEA investigates they seem to get them on "something" in order to shut them down. As far as the wait time at Dr. Mashali's... patients have got to understand that they are not the only patient who has a chronic condition. Every time a physician loses their license, there are thousands who are without a doctor for pain so therefore this is why Dr. Mashali has so many patients. Now that he's out, other places (hospitals or dr.s offices ) are going to be swamped with patients who need treatment. In other words, Don't hate the Dr., hate the system. The doctor Ihad before DR. Mashali, at least a patient could fill their last prescription. I had thought the "law" protected patients to some degree. Most pharmacies are saying they won't fill "any" of the doctors prescriptions and that's most likely due to the DEA telling them not to. How is that even remotely fair? Dr. Mashali is under investigation, he hasn't been charged with anything. The board of Medicine seems to be filled with very young individuals who have no clue what narcotics can do because if they did they wouldn't be telling patients to check with their work comp insurance companies as to where to seek treatment. are they even kidding? Go to the enemy to see where you can get help from is what they are saying. This situation is going to hurt hundreds if not thousands as usual and even if there are skelatins in Dr. Mashali's closet three cheers to the DEA for taking him out? Lets take out one doctor to thousands of people? HOw is the board helping this situation. Prescription medication is the big voo doo all because celebrities are dying off ... Young adults are abusing this medication so lets hurt those who truly do need it? The celebrities I speak of are grown adults, they didn't go by the bottle to begin with. most narcotics say " do not take with alcohol yet Whitney Houston was drinking". Michael Jackson is an entirely different breed because NO ONE has the drug he died from. Only hospitals do. But my point is, who is protecting the real chronic sufferers. Certainly not the DEA nor the board of Health. I think Dr. Mashali is an excellent Doctor who in my opinion, did everything right.

|  Service Vet  |  show details
by Sgt. K on Jul 15th, 2013

what a bad experience. He is always late. His waiting room is filled with folks just dying to get their meds so the can get there rent money or whatever. The patients are very open about this behavior and it ruins it for the people who are legit. The staff is very helpful considering the abuse they take for the Doc's ineptness. I have never seen any hospital or clinic civilian or military in such disarray. It is very transparent what is going on there. He has changed the name of the place several times in the past few months. Hiding something much!!!! If for not the wait for the Dr to just show up(AVG 3 hours late) then consider the waiting room. Any one with out a felony please stand up....(random babble) over crowded loud and chit chat of criminal activity like nobody can hear what's being said (sting operation) Do your health a favor find a Doctor who employs the word care in his vocabulary. In all honesty I don't know if he is not interested in weaning his patients off medications or is seriously unaware of the damage it causes being on hard narcotics for a long period of time. With that good luck in your quest for good healt

|  Female Handi cap former patient  |  show details
by jane doe on Jun 14th, 2013

you wait about four hours to be seen staff rude provides pain killers to drug attics and patients fail tests cocaine weed in system and he still writes them it s all about the money ..im a former ex patient showed up for my appointment and was told he can no longer perscribe pain killers i happend to be permenatley handi cap and getting through the days and nights sad but true i depend on them the pain i suffer is unreal ...i was in a massive wreck .. i am very young i trusted him and the type of medication i take u can not just be cut off ...also U.S LABOR HAS FILED SUIT AGAINST HIM FOR STEALING MONEY FROM PENSIONS AND 401 K PLANS HIS OWN HELP ....I HOPE HE LOSES HIS LICENSE FOR PRACTICING MEDICAL .... I HAD TO GO TO A HOSPITAL TO GET MEDS AND THEY WILL HELP ME AT LEAST I WILL BE IN HONEST CARE NOW ... HE IS A REAL SCUM BAG

|  should be arrested  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

I have been seeing him for several yrs for a legitimate pain problem. Not a phantom bach ache like 90% of the drug seekers nodding out in the 6hr waiting room. I have never hada bad urine off pill count or anything. I realize that I should have searched other doctors in the first place and had I read these reviews beforehand I would have went elsewhere as I could have written any one of tnem myself. Now here I am days before major surgery and I was just told I should take suboxone for my after surgery care because he is no longer prescribing the narcotics I have had to be on lately. This guy is the shadiest person nevermind doctor that I have ever met. Rule number one doctor m. Don't get high on your own supply. He was nodding out durring my last visit and thought I was someone else the whole 3 min of my appointment that I waited 6hrs for. He belongs in jail he is nothing more than a legal drug dealer

Jun 7th, 2013

If I could give -4 stars I would. The Worcester office is one of the most stressful places I have ever been. I don't understand why they call it associates, there is only one greedy doctor. I have been a patient for years and have to wait 3-5 hours every month to see the doc for less than 5 minutes. On many occasions the doc has fallen asleep while I was talking to him and he never gets to work on time. He does not care about his patients and some of the staff are extremely rude. They talk bad about patients when they leave in front of the people in the waiting area and treat them like they're doing them a favor. If you have the option, go see a different doctor. This guy is a whack job!

|  patient  |  show details
by jon on Feb 13th, 2013

what a truly, caring doctor i actually feel lucky to have met him.... would recommend to anyone anytime truly compationate and caring and extremley intelligent....... GREAT DOCTOR!!!

|  A caring DAr  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mashali for 4 yrs now & he is great.He is one of the few Drs in the area that is knowledgeable about my pain condition. He has treated me with injections & medication. My only complaint is the wait time which has at time gone over 5 hrs when he was the only Dr. covering two pratices or for injections. However he is worth the wait. I left my last Dr since they just wanted to push pills at me. Patients are under a strict narcotic contract. I have never seen any drug deals in the office, parking lot etc as others have stated. There is one very young PA that is very rude but I refuse to see her and only see either the Dr or one other PA. He is very busy because it is hard to find a pain doctor that listens and cares about his patients. Chronic pain patients rarely get mentally addicted to pain meds, it is those who take it for other reasons that have problems. Anyone who takes any type of medication for a long period of time, will have withdrawel. Just because a patient is willing to wait for one of the few Dr's who cares about his patients, does not mean we are drug addicits.

|  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I saw him for the first time one month ago and had to wait 21/2 hours and i am a diabetic and I ended up having low blood sugar. the nurse said that I was told when I made the appointment that I was going to be here for several hours so I should have been prepared. When I told her that noone said that to me she didnt believe me! Basically she was caling me a liar. Then, 2 weeks later I had to have 5 teeth pulled. I called 5 days in advance to get pain meds from them, (according to the rules). There was no answer, that was a monday. I called 2 times on tuesday. Finally reached a receptionist on Wed, who told me she would try to reach a nurse before fri., that's when my appointment was. I had to call her back on Thurs. She still hadn't spopken to anyone yet. I told her that I couldnt go there after getting all those teeth pulled, I needed the meds before hand. She said don't be ridiculous, we wouldn't do that! So, of course on Friday morning she calls me and tells me that the nurses said that I had to come in to the office after getting the 5 teeth pulled and be seen by the P.A. and the doctor before I could ger the Rx. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I went there and they made me wait 2 hours while I had blood dripping from my mouth and the novacaine had worn off because the dentist had to cut some bone. I was crying. They let every patient go before me. I made a sarcastic comment to one of the nurses and the P.A. came out and started yelling at me standing over me chair saying if I didnt apologize immediately that I was going to be discharded. I thought I was having some sort of bad nightmare. I was in shock. I had to do whatever they said because I needed pain meds. Since then I feel traumatized!! Every time I think about what happened I start to cry. The dentist office is very upset that they made me wait so long! I am looking to find another way to get my pain meds because Dr. Marshali reminds me of OZ from The Wizard of Oz, He is just the man behind the curtain, and that's all. After reading many reviews about him, I am sickened. I am 48 years old and this young P.A., who I found out isn't even liscensed in the state of MA is going to stand over me and scream at me, because when I was in a moment of extreme pain, the nurse sarcasticaly says to me,"your lucky that we could even fit you in after all today" and all I said to her was, you've got to be kidding me. And he came barrel-assing out of his little office screaming at me in front of everyone! Anyone who has not seen Dr. Marshali yet. DON'T!!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

i started seeing dr mashali over a year ago. Before going to the pain clinic I was in a great deal of pain. Now its manageable he has a great attitude and doesn't treat you like some addict. Anyone else that has been taking pain meds knows what I mean, always treated me with respect and talks to me like I am human. I do think there are some people in there that take advantage of his good nature but there are always a few of them in everyday life taken advantage of the system,they suck!!! I am in the Worcester office great staff and there is a wait but his knowledge is well worth the wait. All the complainers just find a new pain clinic and stop writing all this bad press. M Roy

|  Dropped wothout notice!! Is that even legal?  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Was told day before last appointment that they were no longer taking my insurance and I could no longer be treated. No referral to another doctor, no 30 day prescription, only shown the door. Can not believe patients are legally allowed to be treated this way. I was told he would not accept out of pocket payments as well. I am now addicted to his prescribed narcotics, without a legal means of being treated, and he could not care less. I feel I am living a nightmare that I cannot wake up from.

|  Reporting Dr. Mashali to AMA for Abandonment.  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I have been a patient for a little more than 2 years. When I first started seeing him the wait was never less than 4 hours and patients have waited 7 hours to see him. The wait time is always this long if you are scheduled to see Dr. Mashali. Recently a number of NP's have been seeing patients and when booked for a follow up with a NP the wait time is reasonable. The raving reviews for Dr. Mashali from patients who wait an average of 4-6 hours to see him are patients that are happy with the medications he is giving them. Anyone who will wait that amount of time over and over and give reviews stating that they are very happy with his care are patients who are addicted to the narcotics he so freely gives to his patients. His waiting room has a Narcotic Anonymous feel to it however it's a room full of active using addicts. I being one of them for the 2 years I was a patient. I admit I have become addicted after being on high doses of narcotic medications for such an extended period of time. I suffer from chronic pain and have chosen to take the narcotics because the quality of my life is improved by not suffering in pain every day. A number of his patient I think have legitimate pain and the right to choose to be treated with narcotics. A lot of his patients are drug seekers and addicts who don't need that level of care as well. I complied with the contract entered into with the practice. I received a letter in the mail 4 days prior to my follow appointment for rx refills stating that I was being discharged as a patient due to their contract with BCBS. I called to inquire about the letter and did not get a response until the day of my appointment. I was told the discharge is due to my insurance company's issue with his office and not due to any compliance issues on my end. I was disappointed as after two years there I was comfortable there although the wait to see Dr. Mashali himself is ridiculous. My appointment was cancelled. I was told to go an ER or urgent care center until I find new pain clinic. They know as well as I do that neither of those places will rx the kind of narcotics Dr. Mashali had me and it would be doubtful that they would rx any narcotics at all. Dr. Mashali by law should have given me 30 days written notice of discharge, provide emergency care for 30 days while I find another pain management doctor and provide me with a 30 days supply of the medications he had me on. He did none of the above. I tried every option I could to get Dr. Mashali to give me that proper discharge to no avail. I experienced extreme withdrawal that I have never experienced before. It was the most awful experience. Now I am in a great amount of pain going through the normal procedure of getting into another pain mangement clinic which is taking a lot of time. I had to get my record, be referred by my primary care doctor to even be considered for an appointment somewhere else. I have been referred and have transferred my records and am awaiting an appointment now that could take over a month to get. Dr. Mashali had me on a very high dose of long acting and short acting pain meds and the day of my appointment would not see me and would not help me further even after my many discussions with the office manager. My health and safety was put in danger by stopping the meds abruptly like that. The stress of the withdrawal has triggered an intense flare up of Lupus and Lupus related kidney nephritis. My joints are swollen to more than three times their usual size. I have extreme edema and pain. This abandonment and awful way of discharging me from his care has caused many problems and extreme frustration. Dr. Mashali is a pill pusher and if your insurance doesn't pay him what he wants when he wants it he does not care about the patient and will discharge in the manner I was.I will eventually get into a pain management clinic and I hope that the when I do the doctor will help me and treat me with quality safe care. If you are an addict you can get drugs from Dr. Mashali even if you the urine drug screens show illicit drug use or non compliance. As long as Dr. Mashali can charge you and or your insurance company and he is getting paid he will rx anyone who is putting money in his pocket. If you are a patient truly in need of chronic pain mangement I sincerely hope you never have to go through what I have gone through due to the unethical abandonment from Dr. Mashali. The DEA or Medical Association should go under cover as a patient. I have seen drug deals in the waiting room and parking lot, pills being traded, patients nodding out in the waiting room and then driving out of the parking lot. If I was not discharged I would still be a patient of Dr. Mashali's because I am physically dependent now on the meds he had me on. I hope I receive safe and proper care at the pain clinic I hopefully get into soon. I don't enjoy that I am dependent on these narcotics and the withdrawal has been one of the worst things I have experienced. If you choose to become a patient of Dr. Mashali good luck!!

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Could be better if he wasn't all about the money.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

This doctor has showed me flashes of greatness but what I have seemed to notice is he only cares about making money. He has gotten past the care of the patient, what I mean by that is that he over books and makes you wait for hours while he talks on the phone, eats, and talks to prescription pushes who come when it is your time to see him. Also what kind of doctor doesn't know a patients name? I went into his office they told him it was me then he proceeded to play the guessing game on what my name was. He also revealed that the doctor's that I was first seeing where idiots and that he fired one of them. (tisk tisk) Another example of how he is only in it for the money is the fact that he makes more money off your insurance if he does an injection, well when I went there I had informed him that I had already had multiple injections in my back but he insisted that they were done wrong and to let him do some. They asked me if I wanted to be put under? I had never been put to sleep for an injection in my back before so I said no thank you, when I got into the procedure room I was glad because it is just a bed with an xray machine and a craftsman tool box. I don't think I am a car? And if I was I could fix myself. Overall like I said could be a great doctor but I think he has lost his drive. I am looking into a new place to go as it is also too far away from me and I don't like getting the wrong results from my urine screens.

|  Best Pain Management Doc I've ever had!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Due to a very poorly done spinal fusion, whose hardware had to be removed and redone 6 months later by a better doctor, I am, and have been suffering greatly for close to 18 months, I started seeing Dr. Mashali about 6 months ago after 4 other Docs, though my longterm pronosis is unknown due to spint and nerve damage done by the orinal surgeon, Dr. Mashali is the first in a succesion of Doctors and Pain Specialist who has found the right combination of medications and pool therapy to finally make me feel comfortable and reduce my pain level well in nearly 2 years! I love this guy!

|  Lost His Way  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Dr Mashali seems very knowledgable as a doctor, but not as a doctor in pain mangement. I waited over 4 hours for my initial appoinment and follow up appoinments are just as bad. He spent very little time with me (more on his phone) and his staff now is very disorganized. I will not go back!

|  Dr. Mashali is AWESOME!!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

AWESOME Doctor, cares about his patients, GREAT staff, only issue is wait time, but well worth it!!! -Shaun Seifer

|  Beware of Nursing Staff  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

wait time is very long dont go if you have a job to be at that day or morning. Doc is very good and listens to your needs and treats you with medication. office staff is rude. Was in for my monthly appointment on a Saturday late afternoon and saw the nursing staff exchanging prescription drugs in front of patients a few of us very shocked. The head nurse heather also stated she would call in her on scripts likes she has before. This is not the kind of nurse i want treating me if shes prescribing herself her own pain meds.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

I had back pain and aches for years and I have seen alot of specialists for that. I went to neurosurgeons,neurologists and Chiropractors and know one helped me. They all missed the diagnosis of fibromyalgis. Dr Mashali diagnosed me and stated me on the proper mediaction. Dr Mashali saved me from aches.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

I absolutely recommend him. Yes, you will probably have to wait when you arrive but this is because some patients require more time than others and he has a very tight schedule. If you are serious about your pain management, he is the doctor to see.

|  Fine doctor, but consistently late  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

My appointments with Dr. Mashali are always made at 9am, and twice he has showed up at 10, once at 9:45. He booked multiple patients for the same time slot this last appointment. Once I went to his Weymouth office and I had to wait 3 hours to be seen, then another hour before I got my prescriptions and got out of there because his staff was so disorganized. I'll never visit that one again!

|  Too Bad...  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Mashali is a pretty good MD. He seems to listen. He will adjust meds accordingly. I have seen him a handful of times at his Woonsocket site, he has 4-5 different sites within MA. This site over books all the time. I have waited from anywhere between 2-6 hours to see him. Along with many other patients that say they have waited just as long. It doesn't matter what day or time for an appt. it still happens, the long wait! If you call this site and he is not there they do not try to call him at another site. They will simply tell you when he will be back at the site and for YOU to call back then. Looking for another Pain Mgmt. site.

|  Simply Fantastic  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2010

I recently moved here from the west coast and this Dr was referred from my pain Dr in NV. I was told to see a different DR by my primary and the placed was awful. BUT DR. Mashali took care of me, listened to me, explained things to me in terms I understood. TRUST ME Dr Mashali is TOPS.

|  A Patient  |  show details
by DD on Jun 1st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr MAshali for over 2 years now and have been going to the NE PAin Clinic for back pain for about 6 years. For me to comment must mean that this doctor is special. Dr Mashali is the most caring doctor I ever had and has helped me greatly. Although he treats patients with chronic pain he knows about everything. This is helpful when getting to the core of some pain issues. Dr Mashali is the 3rd doctor I had at the NE PAin Associates and I hope he stays for good.

|  You are my favorite doctor  |  show details
by emma litterman on Feb 22nd, 2010

Thank you Dr Mashali for relieving my pain for the past year

by L. SHERMAN on Feb 22nd, 2010

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL CARE AND MANY KINDNESSES FOR OUR FAMILY, AND ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND. HE SPENT MANY YEARS WITH CHRONIC APIN AND YOU GAVE HIM GREAT RELEIF THE LAST FEW YEARS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT IN MEDICINE AND THE CARING.

|  My favorite doctor! No more pain...  |  show details
by Charlene Deluca-Thibodeau on Feb 22nd, 2010

The ability to call in and schedule an appointment promptly are great (even if you call the same day)and the time of appointment versus the time you actually get in to see the doctor is MINIMAL.

Oct 19th, 2009

not qualified or trained has potential to harm patients