3.0

May 3rd, 2016

This doctor was an absolute monster who booked for patients every 15 minutes and provided malpractice services 7 days a week.

Aug 7th, 2015

dr mushali always treated me with respect. a smile and very careful not to see me fail. always urine tests, questions and caution.

You Give Good Med's to Me, Doctor..! show details You Give Good Med's to Me, Doctor..!
by Miss Diagnosed on Apr 19th, 2015

If you're seeking a doctor who could care less about what your medical issues are and you're looking for a doctor who will allow you to self diagnose and self prescribe all the medications that you want then this is your doctor.

Fraud to private insurance companies & systemic collusion by staff show details Fraud to private insurance companies & systemic collusion by staff
Feb 28th, 2015

We check periodically to see status of this greed driven man's plight with prosecution. There were scores of times I wanted to report him, but my husband had been a long term patient. I still thank God every day he has been shut down, but I am concerned that the government isn't going far enough with its current charges! What about Cigna, Blue Cross, state MassHealthcare's losses in the hundred of millions?? What about the complicity of staff, especially the two sisters in the Worcester office? Our insurances two companies were double billed, and charged $1,365.00 for a "visit" that never happened! Any discussions with MISHALI were comprised of investments, current events, and numerous other topics! There were a few times he nodded off to sleep!!! We have heard others report the same things. He created numerous newly minted drug addicted people! It sickens my heart and I want real retribution!!! We have kept all our records concerning this man of pain, hoping one day the government would ask for our help. Too bad they aren't digging deep enough to expose the real damages and fraud!!!!

Feb 25th, 2015

He helped me with cronic pain when noone else cared!!

WAKE UP DONT PUT THIS KIND HEARTED MAN AWAY show details WAKE UP DONT PUT THIS KIND HEARTED MAN AWAY
by MICHELLE FAHERTY on Dec 15th, 2014

he has done NOTHING WRONG HE IS A DR WHO TOOK AN OATH NOONE ELSE WILL HELP THE UNFORTUNATE WALK A MILE IN PAIN THAN YOU MAY JUDGE FREE HIMGO AFTER THE @#$% tHAT WERE PATIENTS WHO TOOK HIS KINDNESS AS WEAKNESS HERION NOTHING TO DO WITH PAIN YOU KNOW WHO FLOODED ALL OF AMERICA WITH HERION (DEVILS JUICE ) GO AFTER THEM GET ILLEGAL DRUGS OFF THE STREETS NOT DRS WHO HELP

AWFUL show details AWFUL
Aug 10th, 2014

he was awful, had no idea what he was doing and only wanted to give me strong pain medication, which I DID NOT WANT! I HOPE HE PAYS BIGGGGGGGG

Anesthesiologist show details Anesthesiologist
by Peter on Jul 26th, 2014

It is because of unscrupulous people like you that the rest of us are treated unfairly. Burn in JAIL!

Best wishes to you and yours show details Best wishes to you and yours
Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. mashali was truly remarkable !!! He fully understood the need for quality of life while living with chronic pain , without out him I have gained 40 lbs lost , friends family and interest in daily life activities as they have become very difficult to do , thank you for your service and wish you the best!!!!

Are You Kidding Me ? show details Are You Kidding Me ?
by Michael George on Mar 19th, 2014

To all of those people claiming that Mashali was a good Dr. How's he looking to you now? Everything a Dr. isn't supposed to do was done to you. Does waiting four plus hours in a clinic waiting room sound right to you? Does being told your medication doesn't show in your urine test while taking an extended release medication sound right? Does it make sense to you when showing up for a scheduled appointment , being told that you aren't on the list? Do any of you really think your best interests were being considered? We all got punished for going to someone the state gave a license to. Now that he is closed, we are told by the very same people there isn't anything they can do for us. Sounds good? Reality check... That's all there is. One excuse after another. There are no laws to protect you..

abandoned show details abandoned
by ex patient on Jan 24th, 2014

Take those bills and use them to line your bird cage. This office told patients they would continue their care and hung everyone out to dry. They have abandoned everyone and "IF" you speak to anyone all you will get is lies, lies and more lies ! If it were me if I didn't use those bills for the bottom of my bird cage I would write on them "we will call you". That is their famous line to all abandoned patients.

billing show details billing
by lost sole on Jan 22nd, 2014

has anyone been receiving any past due bills from dr mashali,all of a sudden I am getting co-pay bills from 2012-2013,i have Medicare and blue cross blue shield, I was never asked for a copay before all of a sudden now I am being threaten with handing my account over to a collection agency, when I try to reach the billing department of dr mashali,i get a message saying calls can not be received, has anybody had any similar experience

Class action lawsuit! Can NOT get my medical records. Appt cancelled 5 times in a row show details Class action lawsuit! Can NOT get my medical records. Appt cancelled 5 times in a row
by Mandy on Dec 19th, 2013

I am beyond sick and tired if this nonsense. I can't even get myedical records. He has done so many procedures on me, and I am in medical limbo until I can get my darned medical records. WHY IS THAT??? I was a patient in his Worcester office. My appointments have been cancelled 5 times. I went through withdrawals and did a gnarly 30 day brutal wean with minimal help. Is there a lawsuit filed by anyone besides companies, creditors, and the states? How do I start a class action lawsuit! He has NOT gotten medical care for any of us like the medical board said he needed to.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Educated show details Educated
Nov 17th, 2013

For those of us in need of real medical help. Everyone involved needs to hear this. Doctor Dhar, and I use the term Doctor loosely, has taken it upon himself to steal our medical records, and transport them to his office in Welsley. His bosses office. With the help of three of Mashalis former employees. Yes; our records have been moved physically, and or electronically. WITHOUT our written consent. The new flunky is as bad, or if not even more useless than his predecessors. Ask yourselves why this office in Holbrook has had several names and all with the same phone number. I suggest that if you are in real need of help. Look somewhere else. We have all been lied to continuously, and it doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Office visits and lab work seem to be the way to keep these people in paychecks. If you were ever told that your medication didn't show up in the urine test. I can only assume it was the intent to keep us from being accepted at other clinics, because of unconformity issues.If what I have written has sparked any interest in your personal situation, I guess I have made my point. The staff and clinic need to answer for all of the unjust, and questionable practices. We, the actually injured have suffered behind greed, and deceit for far too long.. Good luck to the people that really need help..

Stuckinthemiddle show details Stuckinthemiddle
Oct 9th, 2013

The staff, as I know first hand, have all been laid off except for two people that have been left to deal with all of these patients, and they are doing their best. They are left to answer phones, cancel appt's, make new appt's, med records, and whatever else was left behind by the Dr. I get that the pt's are suffering, but remember the Dr owned and operated the practice, the staff, key word staff, only did as he said, and now they are left to pick up the pieces of the mess. Just as you would like compassion, try having some cuz everyone has lost in this situation.

Thank you very much JUNKIES !!!!!! show details Thank you very much JUNKIES !!!!!!
by Rachelle on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. mashalli was a wonderful man. He had been taking care of me for 2 and 1/2 years. Yes it was aggervating that he came in late and there were a ton of people. However Dr.Mashalli took such good care of me during the hardest time of my life, I am 28 yrs old with a disease that there is no cure for, psuedo tumor cerebrei, your spinal fluid crushes your brain literally. Between 2 brain surgeries and 2 back surgeries dr.mashalli was always there fo me always looking out for my well being. What doctor works 6 days a week trying to see every patient because there a very few pain clinics in the new england area. Come on his wife owns her own dental practice and he has 4 locations. I dont believe its all about $$$$. If you were honest with him, passed your monthly drug screening and took your medication like you were supposed to then there would have been no problems. He even offered suboxone to patients that couldnt follow the rules of his contract. He never just threw anyone out on the street without giving options. The conversations I overheard in the waiting room shocked me but Dr. mashalli figured out who the trash was and got rid of them but the trash could not just stay out, they had to ruin it for those of us who have serious medical problems not just drug seekers. I hope to god Dr.mashalli gets his license back because I would love to have him back as my doctor.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
if you are legit you will find a new legit dr show details if you are legit you will find a new legit dr
by give it up people on Sep 16th, 2013

The posts on here defending this greedy drug dealer turn my stomach. Especially the ones attempting to discredit the posters sharing their honest opinion. I was a patient in mass that left on my own months before he stopped writing for oxycodone etc. He has not written them since may from what I gather so how does it make any sense that the people writing negative comments aredisgruntled patients? I'm sure most have moved on by now. As far as the people whinning about how great his care was and where should they go now etc the easy answer is find a new doctor!!! If you are a genuine pain med needing person then any legit doctor will see that and help you get back on your meds. It sounds to me like those who don't understand that are less than legit and are just drug seekers themselves... there was no secret recipe that dr mashali held other than more more more. If you think his treatment was so special and customized within you 90 second appointment then advocate to the new doc what it is you need. The fact that you are attempting to advocate that this man deserves his license back is grotesque when any true patient knows if they could just put their drug habbit aside for a moment that all he deserves is jail time for the numerous lives he has ruined with his get rich quick lucrative pill mills. Before you post again in his defense take a long look at what you are really defending and if you need pain management find a new doctor he isn't the only pain doc around he was just the one that passed out the most free candy and how dare you defend him for your own selfish motives. Ps even if he gets his license back that does not mean he will get the green light from the dea to write for sched 2 narcotics again. Move on already and stop defending someone who only saw you as a dollar sign anyways

Sep 15th, 2013

My husband was a patient of Dr. Masali for app 2-3 years. At the end of2012 we asked the doctor how to wean him off his meds. We did this because we were afraid to keep going to him as it was plain that there was a huge problem of drug abuse in that practice. You produced a urine sample and after a 2 to 4 hour wait, you would see the Doctor, maybe for a minute(as long as it took to write out scripts).Very rarely did he even as my husband how he was doing.People had no where to sit, so there they were on the floor, in the hallway or anywhere they could fit. While my husband was waiting for his app one day was one of the times a person fell onto the floor and they came and dragged the patient into the office. I believe that person died right there or shortly there after. Than you to the people that did the right thing and put him out of business. He is a danger to people that are at high risk of abusing drugs. When I kept seeing what was going on, we got out as soon as we could.

by Rich on Sep 2nd, 2013

I have been going to the good dr for about a year, he has always been cordial and caring. I have seen some of these reviews and it makes me wonder why someone would concock such storys to me he is a good and caring man- dr he has helped me considerably...

He got rid of the trash! show details He got rid of the trash!
by A real patient on Aug 31st, 2013

I have MS which is a very painful, incurable, disabling, disease I started seeing Doctor Mashali 3 years ago at that time i was one step away from being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Dr. Mashali saved me! He worked with me to get my pain to a level that i could manage, I was never ever over-medicated, I also never was even offered oxy anything!! I'm sick reading a lot of the reviews here as the bad ones all seemed to start when the Doctor STOPPED treating the obvious pill seekers!! And now because of a few bad eggs the people that are his patients that actually NEED THE HELP will all be struggling and searching for a new Dr. to help them. It's a sad situation and i for one hope that they give him his license back. With me he was always kind, and he always listened no matter what, he is a caring doctor he had to take out the trash and he did it so he could take better care of the patients like me that really needed him. Now who knows what will happen.

Disabled but living with it. show details Disabled but living with it.
by Sue S on Aug 30th, 2013

I starting going to this medical practice before Dr Mashali bought it. I have nerve damage, muscle damage, bone damage, severe muscle spasms, and chronic pain due to multiple surgeries. I had been seen by a neurologist prior to my involvement with the pain clinic. I was required to have mental health screening by the pain clinic also. We tried PT, TENS unit, and more. Nothing helped, until I was prescribed Kadian and muscle relaxer. Those meds saved my life. Gradually we have decreased my muscle relaxes to present level, which is stable. Lower doses cause an electrical like stabbing from my hip to my toe and muscle spasms that go on for hours. We tried to increase my Kadian but the higher dose made me sleep to much. So we went back to the lower dose. I didn't want to be stoned. I just wanted to have a life. I also had opioids too, for brake thru pain. I never ran out. I never had a dirty drug test in over 8 years of treatment. I had the injections, they cause an increase in pain and spasms. Not ever one is "LOOKING TO SCORE". Many of his patients are just like me. We want to dress ourselves and take care of our families. I have many limitation that I have to lived with, but I can walk! I can get to the Bathroom myself and I'm not in a wheelchair! Dr Mashali has done more GOOD than harm. If you don't report your problems to your doctor that's on you. People like me that just want a decent quality of live are being punished for the junkies and Hollywood bigwigs that go doctor and drug shopping everywhere. My primary care physician knows my meds and orders my labs. And yes I get a 30 day supply of everything. I hated the wait. I resented the patients discussing doctor hopping and sharing how to get other drug. I told the doctor he should but in a video cameras with voice so he could get rid of the trash. Drug addicts over dose all the time. Only one of the 6 cases sounded like he made an error. Medicine is a practice, not a perfect. I am happy! Now all the fakers will get thrown out! And people like me won't have a long wait any more. Thank you Dr. Mashali, you have helped me more than you ever will know.

quite happy show details quite happy
by Donald Rideout on Aug 12th, 2013

I been seeing Dr Mashali for several years and from what i see and here from other patients is their whining because he keeps a strict control on what he prescribes , the whiners are that ones that are abuse their meds , have dirty urines , i see them come to office high so i know that their abuse is evident. In all my years of seeing Dr Mashali he's helped my a great deal help me get off narcotics because he felt they weren't working and gave me alternative medicine. yes the prescription are hard to get filled because of all this crap( i blame the patients. I give him my admiration.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
I love my doctor. show details I love my doctor.
by aA. W. on Jul 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mashalli for 3 years now. He gives me trigger point injections, SI injections, Knee viscosity fluids and many other spine treatments. Yes, the wait is long, and it is painful sitting in those chairs, but I am grateful to just get the appointment and have help with the costs of the visit. Help with the cost is a huge blessing in itself. Yes, the staff can be less than cuddly when they have people screaming, and bi*ching at them literally, all day long. Strict drug testing has always been in place. Test each visit. It is sent out and QUANTIFIED each time. That means, if there's too much, or too little of what you've been prescribed..... The patient is up to no good. Also, I think the ones screaming fowl on here are some of the patients that have been released from his care due to failing tests, and may be some of the patients being BEYOND rude, abusive and disrespectful to the staff. The ones who are discharged from his care, (for whatever reason, usually failed tests) are told exactly where to go get help. Ad Care and other options are available to them by the Dr as well. Regarding his treatments, He has never missed a nerve or joint injection. He uses X ray and ultra sound combined to ensure perfect placement of the needle.

Jul 16th, 2013

It seems to me that as long as people are getting their medication, the doctor is great but as soon as a problem arises, he is no good. I've been under this Doctors care for many years. Dr. Mashali will not even see you without having a primary care Doctor. Dr. Mashali does monthly drug testing with very strict guidelines. I've passed every single one. Just recently the Dr. changed "everyone's" medication to longer acting medications. I personally believe this was done due to the stigma of ALL narcotic pills such as " Lortab, perkocet, vicoden" just to name a few. I had my appointment yesterday and come to find out NO pharmacy will fill my medications. why? because according to them, Dr. Mashali is under investigation. When the DEA decides to pull a reputable Dr. aside to investigate, the LEAST they can do is put a fill in doctor for all the patients who will go without or start to withdraw from. If its the Dr. who has done wrong, then don't treat the patient like they don't care or even assume they are some kind of addict. Opiate therapy does not make you a drug addict, it only puts your "body" in an addictive state. There is a huge difference between the two. I am literally shocked. This makes my fourth doctor who is basically out. You mean to tell me that "every" doctor is no good? No, every doctor the DEA investigates they seem to get them on "something" in order to shut them down. As far as the wait time at Dr. Mashali's... patients have got to understand that they are not the only patient who has a chronic condition. Every time a physician loses their license, there are thousands who are without a doctor for pain so therefore this is why Dr. Mashali has so many patients. Now that he's out, other places (hospitals or dr.s offices ) are going to be swamped with patients who need treatment. In other words, Don't hate the Dr., hate the system. The doctor Ihad before DR. Mashali, at least a patient could fill their last prescription. I had thought the "law" protected patients to some degree. Most pharmacies are saying they won't fill "any" of the doctors prescriptions and that's most likely due to the DEA telling them not to. How is that even remotely fair? Dr. Mashali is under investigation, he hasn't been charged with anything. The board of Medicine seems to be filled with very young individuals who have no clue what narcotics can do because if they did they wouldn't be telling patients to check with their work comp insurance companies as to where to seek treatment. are they even kidding? Go to the enemy to see where you can get help from is what they are saying. This situation is going to hurt hundreds if not thousands as usual and even if there are skelatins in Dr. Mashali's closet three cheers to the DEA for taking him out? Lets take out one doctor to thousands of people? HOw is the board helping this situation. Prescription medication is the big voo doo all because celebrities are dying off ... Young adults are abusing this medication so lets hurt those who truly do need it? The celebrities I speak of are grown adults, they didn't go by the bottle to begin with. most narcotics say " do not take with alcohol yet Whitney Houston was drinking". Michael Jackson is an entirely different breed because NO ONE has the drug he died from. Only hospitals do. But my point is, who is protecting the real chronic sufferers. Certainly not the DEA nor the board of Health. I think Dr. Mashali is an excellent Doctor who in my opinion, did everything right.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Service Vet show details Service Vet
by Sgt. K on Jul 15th, 2013

what a bad experience. He is always late. His waiting room is filled with folks just dying to get their meds so the can get there rent money or whatever. The patients are very open about this behavior and it ruins it for the people who are legit. The staff is very helpful considering the abuse they take for the Doc's ineptness. I have never seen any hospital or clinic civilian or military in such disarray. It is very transparent what is going on there. He has changed the name of the place several times in the past few months. Hiding something much!!!! If for not the wait for the Dr to just show up(AVG 3 hours late) then consider the waiting room. Any one with out a felony please stand up....(random babble) over crowded loud and chit chat of criminal activity like nobody can hear what's being said (sting operation) Do your health a favor find a Doctor who employs the word care in his vocabulary. In all honesty I don't know if he is not interested in weaning his patients off medications or is seriously unaware of the damage it causes being on hard narcotics for a long period of time. With that good luck in your quest for good healt

Jun 7th, 2013

If I could give -4 stars I would. The Worcester office is one of the most stressful places I have ever been. I don't understand why they call it associates, there is only one greedy doctor. I have been a patient for years and have to wait 3-5 hours every month to see the doc for less than 5 minutes. On many occasions the doc has fallen asleep while I was talking to him and he never gets to work on time. He does not care about his patients and some of the staff are extremely rude. They talk bad about patients when they leave in front of the people in the waiting area and treat them like they're doing them a favor. If you have the option, go see a different doctor. This guy is a whack job!

patient show details patient
by jon on Feb 13th, 2013

what a truly, caring doctor i actually feel lucky to have met him.... would recommend to anyone anytime truly compationate and caring and extremley intelligent....... GREAT DOCTOR!!!

A caring DAr show details A caring DAr
Oct 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mashali for 4 yrs now & he is great.He is one of the few Drs in the area that is knowledgeable about my pain condition. He has treated me with injections & medication. My only complaint is the wait time which has at time gone over 5 hrs when he was the only Dr. covering two pratices or for injections. However he is worth the wait. I left my last Dr since they just wanted to push pills at me. Patients are under a strict narcotic contract. I have never seen any drug deals in the office, parking lot etc as others have stated. There is one very young PA that is very rude but I refuse to see her and only see either the Dr or one other PA. He is very busy because it is hard to find a pain doctor that listens and cares about his patients. Chronic pain patients rarely get mentally addicted to pain meds, it is those who take it for other reasons that have problems. Anyone who takes any type of medication for a long period of time, will have withdrawel. Just because a patient is willing to wait for one of the few Dr's who cares about his patients, does not mean we are drug addicits.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! show details UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Oct 12th, 2012

I saw him for the first time one month ago and had to wait 21/2 hours and i am a diabetic and I ended up having low blood sugar. the nurse said that I was told when I made the appointment that I was going to be here for several hours so I should have been prepared. When I told her that noone said that to me she didnt believe me! Basically she was caling me a liar. Then, 2 weeks later I had to have 5 teeth pulled. I called 5 days in advance to get pain meds from them, (according to the rules). There was no answer, that was a monday. I called 2 times on tuesday. Finally reached a receptionist on Wed, who told me she would try to reach a nurse before fri., that's when my appointment was. I had to call her back on Thurs. She still hadn't spopken to anyone yet. I told her that I couldnt go there after getting all those teeth pulled, I needed the meds before hand. She said don't be ridiculous, we wouldn't do that! So, of course on Friday morning she calls me and tells me that the nurses said that I had to come in to the office after getting the 5 teeth pulled and be seen by the P.A. and the doctor before I could ger the Rx. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I went there and they made me wait 2 hours while I had blood dripping from my mouth and the novacaine had worn off because the dentist had to cut some bone. I was crying. They let every patient go before me. I made a sarcastic comment to one of the nurses and the P.A. came out and started yelling at me standing over me chair saying if I didnt apologize immediately that I was going to be discharded. I thought I was having some sort of bad nightmare. I was in shock. I had to do whatever they said because I needed pain meds. Since then I feel traumatized!! Every time I think about what happened I start to cry. The dentist office is very upset that they made me wait so long! I am looking to find another way to get my pain meds because Dr. Marshali reminds me of OZ from The Wizard of Oz, He is just the man behind the curtain, and that's all. After reading many reviews about him, I am sickened. I am 48 years old and this young P.A., who I found out isn't even liscensed in the state of MA is going to stand over me and scream at me, because when I was in a moment of extreme pain, the nurse sarcasticaly says to me,"your lucky that we could even fit you in after all today" and all I said to her was, you've got to be kidding me. And he came barrel-assing out of his little office screaming at me in front of everyone! Anyone who has not seen Dr. Marshali yet. DON'T!!

Dropped wothout notice!! Is that even legal? show details Dropped wothout notice!! Is that even legal?
Jun 18th, 2012

Was told day before last appointment that they were no longer taking my insurance and I could no longer be treated. No referral to another doctor, no 30 day prescription, only shown the door. Can not believe patients are legally allowed to be treated this way. I was told he would not accept out of pocket payments as well. I am now addicted to his prescribed narcotics, without a legal means of being treated, and he could not care less. I feel I am living a nightmare that I cannot wake up from.

Could be better if he wasn't all about the money. show details Could be better if he wasn't all about the money.
Aug 22nd, 2011

This doctor has showed me flashes of greatness but what I have seemed to notice is he only cares about making money. He has gotten past the care of the patient, what I mean by that is that he over books and makes you wait for hours while he talks on the phone, eats, and talks to prescription pushes who come when it is your time to see him. Also what kind of doctor doesn't know a patients name? I went into his office they told him it was me then he proceeded to play the guessing game on what my name was. He also revealed that the doctor's that I was first seeing where idiots and that he fired one of them. (tisk tisk) Another example of how he is only in it for the money is the fact that he makes more money off your insurance if he does an injection, well when I went there I had informed him that I had already had multiple injections in my back but he insisted that they were done wrong and to let him do some. They asked me if I wanted to be put under? I had never been put to sleep for an injection in my back before so I said no thank you, when I got into the procedure room I was glad because it is just a bed with an xray machine and a craftsman tool box. I don't think I am a car? And if I was I could fix myself. Overall like I said could be a great doctor but I think he has lost his drive. I am looking into a new place to go as it is also too far away from me and I don't like getting the wrong results from my urine screens.

Best Pain Management Doc I've ever had! show details Best Pain Management Doc I've ever had!
Aug 19th, 2011

Due to a very poorly done spinal fusion, whose hardware had to be removed and redone 6 months later by a better doctor, I am, and have been suffering greatly for close to 18 months, I started seeing Dr. Mashali about 6 months ago after 4 other Docs, though my longterm pronosis is unknown due to spint and nerve damage done by the orinal surgeon, Dr. Mashali is the first in a succesion of Doctors and Pain Specialist who has found the right combination of medications and pool therapy to finally make me feel comfortable and reduce my pain level well in nearly 2 years! I love this guy!

Lost His Way show details Lost His Way
Jul 5th, 2011

Dr Mashali seems very knowledgable as a doctor, but not as a doctor in pain mangement. I waited over 4 hours for my initial appoinment and follow up appoinments are just as bad. He spent very little time with me (more on his phone) and his staff now is very disorganized. I will not go back!

Beware of Nursing Staff show details Beware of Nursing Staff
May 17th, 2011

wait time is very long dont go if you have a job to be at that day or morning. Doc is very good and listens to your needs and treats you with medication. office staff is rude. Was in for my monthly appointment on a Saturday late afternoon and saw the nursing staff exchanging prescription drugs in front of patients a few of us very shocked. The head nurse heather also stated she would call in her on scripts likes she has before. This is not the kind of nurse i want treating me if shes prescribing herself her own pain meds.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Mar 13th, 2011

I had back pain and aches for years and I have seen alot of specialists for that. I went to neurosurgeons,neurologists and Chiropractors and know one helped me. They all missed the diagnosis of fibromyalgis. Dr Mashali diagnosed me and stated me on the proper mediaction. Dr Mashali saved me from aches.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Mar 3rd, 2011

I absolutely recommend him. Yes, you will probably have to wait when you arrive but this is because some patients require more time than others and he has a very tight schedule. If you are serious about your pain management, he is the doctor to see.

Fine doctor, but consistently late show details Fine doctor, but consistently late
Oct 6th, 2010

My appointments with Dr. Mashali are always made at 9am, and twice he has showed up at 10, once at 9:45. He booked multiple patients for the same time slot this last appointment. Once I went to his Weymouth office and I had to wait 3 hours to be seen, then another hour before I got my prescriptions and got out of there because his staff was so disorganized. I'll never visit that one again!

Too Bad... show details Too Bad...
Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Mashali is a pretty good MD. He seems to listen. He will adjust meds accordingly. I have seen him a handful of times at his Woonsocket site, he has 4-5 different sites within MA. This site over books all the time. I have waited from anywhere between 2-6 hours to see him. Along with many other patients that say they have waited just as long. It doesn't matter what day or time for an appt. it still happens, the long wait! If you call this site and he is not there they do not try to call him at another site. They will simply tell you when he will be back at the site and for YOU to call back then. Looking for another Pain Mgmt. site.

Simply Fantastic show details Simply Fantastic
Jul 24th, 2010

I recently moved here from the west coast and this Dr was referred from my pain Dr in NV. I was told to see a different DR by my primary and the placed was awful. BUT DR. Mashali took care of me, listened to me, explained things to me in terms I understood. TRUST ME Dr Mashali is TOPS.

A Patient show details A Patient
by DD on Jun 1st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr MAshali for over 2 years now and have been going to the NE PAin Clinic for back pain for about 6 years. For me to comment must mean that this doctor is special. Dr Mashali is the most caring doctor I ever had and has helped me greatly. Although he treats patients with chronic pain he knows about everything. This is helpful when getting to the core of some pain issues. Dr Mashali is the 3rd doctor I had at the NE PAin Associates and I hope he stays for good.

You are my favorite doctor show details You are my favorite doctor
by emma litterman on Feb 22nd, 2010

Thank you Dr Mashali for relieving my pain for the past year

by L. SHERMAN on Feb 22nd, 2010

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL CARE AND MANY KINDNESSES FOR OUR FAMILY, AND ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND. HE SPENT MANY YEARS WITH CHRONIC APIN AND YOU GAVE HIM GREAT RELEIF THE LAST FEW YEARS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT IN MEDICINE AND THE CARING.

My favorite doctor! No more pain... show details My favorite doctor! No more pain...
by Charlene Deluca-Thibodeau on Feb 22nd, 2010

The ability to call in and schedule an appointment promptly are great (even if you call the same day)and the time of appointment versus the time you actually get in to see the doctor is MINIMAL.

Oct 19th, 2009

not qualified or trained has potential to harm patients