A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fathima Arab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fathima Arab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arab graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fathima Awnigar Arab MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fathima A. Arab practice?
- Dr. Fathima Arab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fathima Arab practices Internal Medicine near Evart, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX and Reed City, MI.
See Evart Internists.