Dr. Fatima Van Dusen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fatima Van Dusen?

Early detection is the key...

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Fatima VanDusen is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. Her experience, knowledge, and foresight are extremely important in early detection of cancer. If she had not done her due diligence in exploring my health concerns, the early detection of endometrial cancer would have slipped past us and we would be experiencing a totally different outcome than the one we are enjoying now. Grateful is an understatement...of how my husband and I feel.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

My daughter in-law went through 25 hours of labor with5 hours of pushing. The mid-wife called Doc. Fatima Van Dusen to take over the delivery. We were prepared to go through with a C-section, because of some complications. She was so good at her job, explaining to the family the different reasons the baby might be having a hard time coming out. She worked patently for about an hour and the little one finally made it through. The cord was part of the problem, but with her guidance my daughter in-law had a successful natural delivery. So happy such a skilled Doctor could be at her side. Great job Fatima! We all thank you, her mid-wife and all the nurses and staff.

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I loved Dr Abdulai!!! she was so understanding and listened to every thing I had to say and helped me as much as possible. She cares so much for her patients. If she was running late she would tell you or have a nurse tell you depending on what's going on (babies don't wait for anyone lol) I highly recommend her to every pregnant women

Posted on April 21st, 2017