Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais
Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Bonham, TX (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Abrantes-Pais is affiliated with Dallas VA Medical Center, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and RHD Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Itala Wickremasinghe
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Dallas, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Mustafa Zaidi
Dallas, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Dina Hooshyar
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi14