A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrantes-Pais graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo.
Dr. Abrantes-Pais has 2 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima De Natividade Abrantes-Pais MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fatima D. Abrantes-Pais practice?
- Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fatima Abrantes-Pais practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Bonham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Bonham Neurologists and Bonham Physiatrists.