A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fatima Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fatima Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fatima Ali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fatima Z Ali MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fatima Z. Ali practice?
- Dr. Fatima Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Fatima Ali practices Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists.