Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Fatima Astacio-Ford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2014

ridiculous wait time.

I've been going to this office since I was a child and decided to take my children there as well. But over the years it has just gotten so frustrating. They hardly ever answer the phones when you call to make an appointment. But the this that pisses me off the most is the wait time. It's ridiculous! Its usually 3-4 hours. I waited two hours in the waiting room, 30 minutes in the back for the Dr and another 30 minutes for the nurse after the Dr left for my sons immunization. I was prepared with snacks and toys and activities but there is only so much you can do with a 1 and 7 year old. They get bored and restless...tired. I was ready to pull my hair out, and it's like this every time. You're lucky if you're in and out in an hour or less. The drs are ok, some more then others. Some of them don't take the time to tell you whats going on with your child and half the time they don't tell you what they have, they just give you a prescription. I'm in search of a new Dr now.

October 22nd, 2013

Family Nurse Practitioner

This is the worst pediatrician, and prediatric practice I've ever seen in my life. Firstly, my son was scheduled for annual physical and as a Family Nurse Practitioner I sat in the room to see what their definition of annual physical is but didn't disclose my profession. I was highly dissappointed with the Head to to assessment my son received, no genitalia assessment was done (but I bet you they would document this assessment has been done) no tanner staging was done, and the next thing the MD said was everything was normal, and I asked him what happened to the genitalia assessment, HE WAS SHOCKED! Another dissappointing encounter I experienced with Dr. FATIMA ASTACIO FORD was with my other two children at this practice, one has a Cerumen impacted in her ears and needs irrigation, DO U KNOW THAT SHE WAS REFERRED TO HEENT for this procedure? A procedure that could have been done in their office as a qualified Pediatrician, and My son on the other hand had Asthma Exacerbation, this in-knowledgeable MD only prescribed Albuterol with no Prednisolone along with her nasty altitude. PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE BEFORE THEY MISDIAGNOSE UR KIDS

December 1st, 2008

Exceptional Caring and Service

Dr. Fatima is the most caring and knowledgeable pediatrician my children have had. Her personal care and understanding is basic to us since we are a special needs family. Dr. Fatima takes the time to listen to us and diagnose any health concerns we might have. We are very grateful to have her.I highly recommend her to any family for the medical care of children.

August 3rd, 2015